was help? thank you!!

Old September 21st 03, 11:16 PM
alia

Default was help? thank you!!

thank you guys soo much...... sooz, gary wanted to know how you are
doing and i told him the nice things you said, and he is very
greatful to you for making me feel better cause he says 'there is just
so much he can get into my noggin' and you really did make me
feel good.

i love you guys!!! and i learn a lot. i am considering taking my
stuff off the net and selling it in santa fe. because it sells better
in person... but we will see....

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

alia
www.auntbeep.com
Old September 22nd 03, 05:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

sooz, gary wanted to know how you are
doing and i told him the nice things you said, and he is very
greatful to you for making me feel better cause he says 'there is just
so much he can get into my noggin' and you really did make me
feel good.

Haw haw! Tell Gary that sometimes chicks need other chicks to say it (I'm sure
he knows this already)......I'm SOOOO glad I made you feel better!!
{{{{{Alia}}}}}
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 22nd 03, 06:00 PM
Deirdre S.

My bias is to try lots of things, and pursue the ones that work best,
and offer me the terms that work well for me...

Deirdre

Old September 23rd 03, 03:05 AM
alia

you are right. please be prepared for many questions from me
regarding proffessionality.. (sp?) i cant spell.

i went to business school, did u know that? i have a degree in
business. i still have no idea how to act or what to do in most
business situations. i think its because i resent being a part of an
economic system i dont really believe in... anyway... i plan to
finally knuckle down and make my portfolio. it is high time. i have
a good sample of work. if i get my stuff back from aunt beep i will
have a great sample of work... then once i have a good portfolio i
will come back and ask whats next....

much love
alia
Old September 23rd 03, 04:09 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hey, ask away! And yes, I completely understand what you mean.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs