In progress for Christmas

Old October 26th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default In progress for Christmas

I love browsing the Moda Bakeshop blog and found a nice quick gift idea
there last month:

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/09/...le-runner.html

I am making four runners with some Christmas charm packs, and just
backing them with a single piece of Christmas fabric to make the charms
go further. I might even get them done for Christmas 2010!

Lizzy
Old October 26th 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:40:28 +0100, Lizzy Taylor
wrote:

I love browsing the Moda Bakeshop blog and found a nice quick gift idea
there last month:

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/09/...le-runner.html

I am making four runners with some Christmas charm packs, and just
backing them with a single piece of Christmas fabric to make the charms
go further. I might even get them done for Christmas 2010!

Lizzy

Very pretty, Lizzy. I, too, am making Christmas table runners; I'm
using my Christmas fabric stash, and the pattern for a very easy
'quilt as you go' type strip runner posted he

http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2010/...-tutorial.html

They do sew up quickly, and so far I have made three of them! This is
the most 'ahead' of Christmas I've been in a long time....

-Irene
Old October 27th 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

This must be the week for table runners. I'm working on a set of 3 for my
DM. I'll get pics up tomorrow -- but basically a big star with a cardinal
in the center. #1 is about 23" octogon; #2 is about 34" and #3 is about
52". She wanted 3 to match. Really happy with how they are turning out.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow night -- all 3 tops will be completed!

--
Kate in MI

Old October 27th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

Oh, I am sure you will get them done in time for Christmas! I made one
and it went together really quickly. I also just used a piece of fabric
for the back so I could use the cute charms somewhere else where they
would show.

Here's a picture of my table runner made with that pattern.

http://www.peek.org/marcella/2010/10/little-quilt.html

marcella

Old October 27th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Marcella Peek wrote:
Oh, I am sure you will get them done in time for Christmas! I made one
and it went together really quickly. I also just used a piece of fabric
for the back so I could use the cute charms somewhere else where they
would show.

Here's a picture of my table runner made with that pattern.

http://www.peek.org/marcella/2010/10/little-quilt.html

I have 3 ready to bind now and one still needing some assembly. Yours
is just darling. I too am copying the quilting style on the pattern as
it does give that window effect and is really fast.

Lizzy
Old October 30th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

CUTE! and those apple dishes look so tasty!

R/Sandy - our trip to Illinois in the autumn always includes a stop
or 3 at farmers' markets for apples; that Cruiser can hold
lots of apples!

On 10/27/10 9:56 AM, in article
, "Marcella Peek"
wrote:

Oh, I am sure you will get them done in time for Christmas! I made one
and it went together really quickly. I also just used a piece of fabric
for the back so I could use the cute charms somewhere else where they
would show.

Here's a picture of my table runner made with that pattern.

http://www.peek.org/marcella/2010/10/little-quilt.html

marcella

FA: 6 CHRISTMAS Books: Christmas Crafts, Christmas Tree Ornaments, Last Minute Christmas Gifts, etc. Sandy Marketplace 0 December 9th 05 01:49 AM
progress marbles_2 Quilting 6 August 20th 05 05:11 PM
Progress! :) Sandy Foster Quilting 25 July 30th 05 08:05 PM
Christmas progress (wheee!) Sherri W. Needlework 9 November 13th 04 02:09 AM
My progress... Sandy Best Yarn 7 August 19th 03 10:02 PM