Firefly update

Old October 26th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Firefly update

Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Old October 26th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/10/10 16:58, Butterflywings wrote:
Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers

Warmest {{{{{hugs}}}}}} for Firefly and here family.

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Hope the foot Dr has good news for you

Lizzy
Old October 26th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

What heartbreaking news. I'm so, so sorry. She has fought so long and
valiantly. Will keep them in my prayers- you, too.

Leslie

Old October 26th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 26/10/2010 16:58, Butterflywings wrote:
Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.

I am so sorry it has come to this. She fought long and valiantly.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers

Of course.

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Prayers for you too, in the foot war.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 26th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Such sad news! Holding Firefly and her family in my heart and prayers.

I hope you heal fast and lose the boots before too long.

Hugs,
Sunny

Old October 26th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

So very sorry to hear this Butterfly.
She has tried so hard.
..
In message , Butterflywings
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old October 26th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

So sorry, please convey our love to her.

She is in my prayers.

Nel
Old October 26th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:58:57 -0700, "Butterflywings"
wrote:

Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Such sad news...as I remember she still has young children. I'll will
keep her and her family close in my prayers and thoughts.

-Irene
Old October 27th 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Sometimes life just isn't fair. My heart goes out to her and all her
family.

wrote:

Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle