eBay considering lampwork categories

Old January 6th 05, 01:07 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default eBay considering lampwork categories

For all the lampworkers out there and for people who buy lampwork on eBay,
it's been an issue recently that much of the lampwork now listed in the
categories such as 'US' are really mass-produced stuff and not produced by
individual artists in studios.

For a while various lampwork artists have been working to convince eBay that
the categories need to be reworked and updated, and by chance I posted a
comment in the Community forum about Jewelry that actually got a response
from the eBay 'Jewelry Team'! If you have a comment or want to put forth
your views, now's the time since someone actually posted from eBay about it.

The thread is:
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.js...=-1&msRange=40

You do have to sign in with your eBay account to post a message but that's
it. Anyone who feels strongly about this should go there and let the 'team'
know what you think.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Old January 6th 05, 01:43 PM
Peggy

Anyone who feels strongly about this should go there and let the 'team'
know what you think.

Done!

Old January 6th 05, 03:38 PM
Emmett

"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message
[...]

I have posted a comment to them, I hope it helps find and list the stuff
you're looking for /selling, I know sometimes its tough to actually find
where to list something for it to be found.
Emmett

Old January 6th 05, 04:28 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emmett wrote:

I have posted a comment to them, I hope it helps find and list the stuff
you're looking for /selling, I know sometimes its tough to actually find
where to list something for it to be found.

Thanks, Emmett.

We can only hope eBay pays attention.

Fingers crossed.

-Su

Old January 6th 05, 05:07 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yey!! YeyyyyYY!!!!! Su, you ROCK! I am thrilled to see that ebay has
responded to us, and I am equally thrilled to see that there are lots of
Let's show ebay that we mean something. I am reading the responses right now
and will be commenting.
Thanks, Su!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 6th 05, 06:22 PM
Su/Cutworks

Kandice wrote:

Yey!! YeyyyyYY!!!!! Su, you ROCK! I am thrilled to see that ebay has
responded to us, and I am equally thrilled to see that there are lots of

more!
Let's show ebay that we mean something. I am reading the responses right

now
and will be commenting.
Thanks, Su!

I think I just got lucky and was in the right place, with a big mouth!

I'm really happy to see so many other comments being posted, apparently
people actually read my comments once in a while. I'm stunned.

:-)

-Su