OT reminder: hold Sherry close

Old November 2nd 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default OT reminder: hold Sherry close

(((((Sherry)))))
I don't know which you need prayers for most, the surgery or dealing
with the insurance company. Either way, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old November 3rd 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Amy in Transit...

sherry, so sorry to hear of the mixup at your surgeon's office. i
worked for a surgeon for 18yrs and never once did we "neglect" to do
the proper workup for a patient, including authorization for surgery.
It could be the Dr's employee had an incorrect or "under-coded"
diagnosis or procedure code. Was it to be a Roux-en-Y? or lap band or
a type of gastrectomy? sometimes the Doc needs to get more involved
with the process, ie: Dr to Dr review, etc.
hopefully the reschedule will go smoother and you'll be on the mend.
sending love and prayers your way.
amy in SoCal
Old November 4th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Nov 3, 12:20*pm, "Amy in Transit..." wrote:
sherry, so sorry to hear of the mixup at your surgeon's office. i
worked for a surgeon for 18yrs and never once did we "neglect" to do
the proper workup for a patient, including authorization for surgery.
It could be the Dr's employee had an incorrect or "under-coded"
diagnosis or procedure code. Was it to be a Roux-en-Y? or lap *band or
a type of gastrectomy? sometimes the Doc needs to get more involved
with the process, ie: Dr to Dr review, etc.
hopefully the reschedule will go smoother and you'll be on the mend.
sending love and prayers your way.
amy in SoCal

Hi Amy,
It's called "partial gastrectomy with roux-en-y reconstruction".
But the reason for it is hypertrophic pyloric stenosos, not obesity. I
weigh 97 lbs. Talking to the insurance people, they said they received
the claim, but no clinical data. They requested it and just never got
it.
I scheduled three weeks ago, so that's why I was upset to get a denial
the day before surgery. I think both dr. & ins. had time to iron
things out.
It really stinks to psyche yourself up for surgery then get cancelled
the
day before.
Thanks so much for the prayers. And everyone else here. I appreicate
it.
Sherry

Ping: Sherry in OK! Steven Niles Quilting 1 October 27th 09 09:13 PM
OT hold her close Polly Esther[_5_] Quilting 8 March 22nd 09 05:35 PM
Sherry Starr and TerriLee maryd[_3_] Quilting 1 April 14th 08 04:52 AM
All on hold now Sunny Quilting 10 November 26th 06 07:29 AM
Margaret Sherry's When I Am An Old Cat Laury Walkey Needlework 0 February 11th 06 06:08 PM