sushi bar

Old September 23rd 03, 09:51 AM
Christina Peterson

Well you know what older women have between their breasts that younger women
don't? Their belly button.

Tina
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I think voluptuous is the word. You have got very nice love handles for
him to hold.
I am afraid my love handles have slipped down round to the front to hang
over the top of my legs.

I shall never forget the time when my mother complained to a handsome
young locum doctor about her hernia. Mother was very over weight and a
truss was not much good for her.

However the Doc. got Mum to stand up and said he would have a look.
In front of us all he lifted her skirt and made the profound statement."
It is not a truss you want it is scaffolding."
I thought mother was going to swat him but she told him he was cheeky.

My sister and I were struggling not to laugh because we thought it
hilarious.
Shirley

In article , Kandice Seeber
writes
ROFLMAO - girl, look at those pics again!!! My ass is huge! My hubby

loves
it. More to hold on to, he says.
You're so sweet though. I should tell everyone that fat is in the

eye
of the beholder.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

]Yes, I am. I weigh about 285, and I have no problem with it. I do

what
]can to stay healthy. I am a big girl - I take up lots of space. I'm
]rubenesque. I'm voluptuous. I'm plus sized, large, full figured,

i would never have guessed that. you did not appear "fat" to me, when
i was there!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

--
Shirley Shone

Old September 23rd 03, 09:57 AM
Helen C

I've heard their knees!! You're being generous.

Later,

Helen C

Old September 23rd 03, 01:36 PM
Karen_AZ

ROFLMAO - girl, look at those pics again!!! My ass is huge! My hubby loves
it. More to hold on to, he says.

GGG Mike says I'm a "target rich environment"

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old September 23rd 03, 06:56 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - I'm a short goddess!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

You're probably taller. I'm only 5'4".

Good grief!
I just had the impression that you were at least 5'7" if not taller, in my
mind. Because you're such a goddess.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 25th 03, 05:03 AM
Cheri2Star

I am fat and I looooove fooooood!!! Chocolate, pasta, pizza as well as
salad, soy, tofu....the whole range of food. Mmmmmmm Peeeeeeeeps.
I hear ya, Kalera.

Well I don't weigh a heck of lot less than you, but I don't say, "I am fat." I
tell 'em, "I'm built for comfort, not speed."

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 25th 03, 09:46 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - I've been known to say all sorts of things. I don't feel the phrase
"I am fat" is a put down at all. It's an observation. I embrace it. I am
happy with myself, and others are happy with me, too. And if not, I just
shrug and say, oh, well! And I am definitely built for comfort and not
speed. I'm round, cushy, warm and soft. According to the hubby anyway.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 28th 03, 08:31 PM
Cheryl

My partner prints a T-shirt
that says "Woman of Substance" -- in sizes XL and up! We go to 4X routinely,
and can get 5X and sometimes 6X by special order. Tink and Jeanne have both
seen this shirt. It's available at http://www.instantattitudes.com.

Celine

Thank you for posting that site again - I bought from them before - and lost
the website address....oh and not just shirts, they have bumper stickers!!!
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 28th 03, 08:33 PM
Cheryl

Ahhhh....speaking of sushi check out album #7 in my picturetrail. BG
--

ROTFL

good one!