My first knitted dishcloth:

Old November 26th 05, 09:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default My first knitted dishcloth:

Gwen,
Yes, I can see what you mean. I knew NOTHING just a few months ago
and I now know a few things. Sometimes I will read a pattern section
many, many times and then like you referred to...............a light bulb
will
go off and I get it.
It will take some time and patience but I will get it. )
Thanks,
Susie

Susie, you will be able to read the patterns in no time - anything you do
not understand will be put right by this group. After you have time to

sit
and think about a pattern it really suddenly becomes clear. As a child I
had to work out what the patterns meant as my mother did not knit, so I
really found that with a bit of thought it all became clear, in the same

way
as my school lessons became clear without a teacher, and with the way you
have been working with your knitting I just know you will have no trouble

at
all God Bless Gwen
Gwen Kelly

Old November 26th 05, 09:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Cher,
Thanks! )
Nah, I won't be joining in. I have so much to do I will be lucky to get that
done
but thanks,
Susie

Hi Susie
Thnx for sharing, that looks lovely and neat, how well you have come on.

So
you gonna be joining in the 6x6 then
Cheers Cher
http://tinyurl.com/aw8pe

Old November 26th 05, 11:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Susie" skrev i melding
As some of you know just started knitting on October 1st. I have made
two
hats, a scarf and am working on a sweater for my three year old
grandson.
Starting the sleeves right now.
I just finished my first dish cloth today. It has the NY initials on
it and
New York State.
Take a look:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...10451117tvPwld
Susie

Susie, you are a talent!!
AUD ;-))

Old November 26th 05, 11:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

AUD,
I am????????? Well, thank you. )
I try!
Off to get the housework done so I can work
on the sleeve to my grandson's sweater.
Thanks,
Susie

Susie, you are a talent!!
AUD ;-))

Old November 26th 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Susie,

Your dishcloth looks great! I love the NY initials on it too. As a new
knitter, you certainly are doing well! There is a great dishcloth
pattern on page 74 of the January 2006 issue of Creative Knitting
magazine. It is round and looks pretty easy. Am just starting one now.
Good luck with that sweater!

Emjay

Old November 26th 05, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Emjay,
Thanks for liking my dishcloth.
I don't know anyone ever uses them though. They are too pretty.
I will have to take a look for that magazine. Thanks,

Old November 26th 05, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Wow, a great job, Susie. You are quite the knitter for a
beginner...kudos to you! I found a great pattern for a round dishcloth
in the January 2006 issue of Creative Knitting magazine. It's on page
74 and doesn't look too difficult...have just started one. Good luck
with the sweater!

Emjay

Old November 26th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Susie,
I loved your dishcloth with the initials. Such an ambitious project for
a new knitter! I love doing cloths. There is a great pattern on page 74
of the January 2006 issue of Creative Knitting magazine. They are round
and the pattern looks pretty easy. Have just begun one.
Emjay

Old November 26th 05, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Are you new to the group, Emjay? I don't remember seeing you posting on
here before! If you are new... welcome to the newsgroup. If you aren't
new, just chalk it up to another blonde moment for me! LOL

Gemini

ups.com...

Knitted Wire Bridget Beads 12 March 24th 05 06:32 PM
craftkitten & knitted charity donations M Yarn 14 July 6th 04 05:07 AM
OT knitted a Celophone Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 1 February 10th 04 06:07 PM
knitted aran sweater dress [email protected] Yarn 6 December 23rd 03 03:43 PM
OLD MCCALLS NEEDLEWORK & CRAFT MAG. PATTERN FOR CHRISTMAS STOCKING (knitted) COLIN KIRKEGAARD DVM,MS Yarn 0 August 30th 03 05:36 PM