Sunday morning

Old August 25th 05, 03:02 PM
MRH

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Katherine,

Oh, no Kandance will never outgrow playing with stuffed animals. Ask me
I know. LOL My DH says I have enough and the next thing you know
another one has popped into our shopping cart and just has to come home
and join all the others. In fact he bought a bench so in the wintertime
so that some of them can sit and watch us or at least four of them can.
I haven't added up to see just how many I do have, but two more were
added this weekend.

*grin* Nora, you aren't the only "big kid" in rcty. I have a lot of
stuffed toys too... my very first teddy bear (with one eye and his fur
partly worn away), bunnies, dogs, CareBears, big brown bear that was my
Mom's, the giggling raccoon from one of those Disney movies (Pocohontas
(sp)) that had me in fits of laughter BY MYSELF in the aisle at WalMart one
Christmas, a lioness that my Mom had made for me one year, etc I also
have a few dolls too, including two Cabbage Patch Kids, a baby doll that
moves gently while music is playing softly (when you wind it up), a big
"walking 3 year old" doll from my youth, a "cowgirl" doll that my older
sister bought me from her first paycheque when I was little, a nurse doll, a
couple of Barbie dolls, etc. Most are stored away for now until I sort
through everything and decide where I want to sit them, but they are still
here with me! ;o)

There is a lion cub that I would *love* to have at WalMart! I keep hinting
at Christmas, Mother's Day and my birthday... but so far I haven't gotten
it. I know that my Mom would have bought it (and the others - panther cub,
tiger cub, etc) for me right away without it being a special occasion... but
then she liked to spoil me. LOL

Peace!
Gem

Old August 30th 05, 03:13 PM
Gwendoline Kelly

Hello Katherine , Gemini and Ells, I have been following the talk about the
little girls and their stuffed toys and enjoyed it all very much -
especially the bear that has ran away form home to Labrador !!**

Then there was the big girls toys too ! i thought i was bad enough having
my childhood teddy bear which is as good as new as I never played with it
as a child and then I also have " bonny Black Bear" on my bed which is a
little stuffed bear a friend in Naniamo made for me because I was always
looking for bears when we would be out driving and a snoopie Shauna gave me
once and then there is a milenium doll which was sent to me from Portland
,Oregon and it wishes everyone " happy two thousand " amid the sound of
exploding fireworks.

I guess we never really grow up God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

Oh, he called just a few minutes ago, and I told him that I had
finished cleaning out Kandace's clothes, and was going to start mine
tomorrow. He said, "Well, when you clean out your top drawer, you
should know that I spilled a can of Pepsi the other night. I think I
got it all, but some of it may have landed on your underwear." I am
afraid to look!

Ahhhh.... don't you just hate when someone doesn't let you know when
something spilled? Matthew's viewpoint on it is... "Casper (the big
white one) will clean it up!", and he usually does.. but still. Jeesh!
And on your underwear too! LOL Sorry, although I'd be a
bit ticked if it happened to me, it hit me funny reading about it
happening to someone else. hehehe

Peace!
Gem

By the way... If even one of Casper's kibble falls on the floor while
he's eating, he cleans it up right away before eating anymore from
his bowl. Buffy, on the other hand, ends up with kibble all over
creation in her area and just leaves it there... so on the way
through to go outside, Casper stops and cleans up her mess too. I
think he was a custodian in a past life.... or a vacuum cleaner. LOL

Wooly makes a mess with her food, but hangs around under Licorice's chair

in
hopes that she will drop cat food for her to scarf. She also loves it when
Liam visits, as he is a bit of a messy eater, and she cleans that up.

Katherine

Old August 30th 05, 08:48 PM
Katherine

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Hello Katherine , Gemini and Ells, I have been following the talk
about the little girls and their stuffed toys and enjoyed it all very
much - especially the bear that has ran away form home to Labrador
!!**

Then there was the big girls toys too ! i thought i was bad enough
having my childhood teddy bear which is as good as new as I never
played with it as a child and then I also have " bonny Black Bear" on
my bed which is a little stuffed bear a friend in Naniamo made for me
because I was always looking for bears when we would be out driving
and a snoopie Shauna gave me once and then there is a milenium doll
which was sent to me from Portland ,Oregon and it wishes everyone "
happy two thousand " amid the sound of exploding fireworks.

I guess we never really grow up God Bless Gwen

You are probably right, Gwen. And that is not necessarily a bad thing!

Katherine

Happy Saturday and Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 14 March 14th 05 02:30 AM
Sunday Morning rant: Feb 13th Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 22 February 15th 05 03:59 PM
Good morning on this sunny Sunday Els van Dam Yarn 2 December 13th 04 11:52 AM
Sunday morning Janise Ross Yarn 2 October 3rd 04 10:11 PM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 44 July 21st 04 03:31 AM