Sunday Coffee

Old November 21st 04, 03:10 PM
Trish

Hello to you all:)

Just finished Brunch (cooked by hubby of course) & popped in here before I
go off to work:)

It is a beautiful Sunny day here, +9c & the sky is as blue as a summer's
day:) I didn't think it was supposed to be, but hey, what to "they"
know?(LOL)

Have a great day everyone! I know I plan on doing just that & then tomorrow,
I'm going to get really serious about getting this house ready for
Christmas!:)

See ya later

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
Hello to all the Sunday morning coffee ( or other beverage) drinkers. It
is actually Sunday evening here and I am about to have dinner.

This morning after Mass we took a disabled friend (whom we sort of care
for
a bit - like taking him for a drive or to do his errands etc) for a
drive
down the coast and had coffee and cake at a lovely club we have a few
miles
south- it was lovely sitting in the lounge and watching the view while
enjoying delicious ( no calorie !!!!) cake and coffee. Other than that I
have been doing Christmas greetings all day as I finally realised I had
better start doing something useful towards Christmas preparations.

Have a nice day everyone Bye God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old November 21st 04, 07:27 PM
Donna Baliva

We in NY are really enjoying the nice weather with no snow yet! Sunday
morning coffee was consumed at our local coffee shop. Our town is so small
everybody goes there and the talk was especially good this morning.
Everybody have a wonderful Sunday!
Donna in Montezuma

Old November 21st 04, 10:27 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Aud"
wrote:

"Gwendoline Kelly" skrev i melding
[...]

Beautiful sunshine here!
...And heaps of snow waiting to be removed, so DH and I have some work
to do!
(It's good "work out" for me too, and I am a little worried that he shal
do too much because of his heart.)
Had a "not so beautiful" yesterday, but that is history now, isn't it?
(told about it in my answer to wooly, who REALLY worked hard yesterday!)
My head is full of things to do and plan for the next three weeks,
and I have to write it down to see that I still have controll! LOL!
Have a nice sunday!
AUD ;-))

Gwen that sounds like a perfect morning. Interesting You sitting by the
ocean in the sunshine, Aud sitting close by the Ocean and it is snowing,
and hereclose by the Ocean it is a cold and wet day. It is not raining
but wet all the same, with heavy grey clouds.

That did not stop me from going out this morning, with to close weaving
buddies to a sale of yarns. This was our third trip there. Pat who is
selling all her weaving yarns, looms etc, has beautiful yarns. I got some
lovely boucle mohair. Perfect for weaving a light throw for the girls.
It is a soft grey, that means I can do some dyeing to get more colours.
But like you Aud, I have to start making a list. knitting the grand
daughters gardigans, writing my Christmas cards, finishing off the felted
bags.....etc etc etc. I feel like my head is full with balls of yarns in
great colours, all ready for knitting or weaving, but all the ends are
tangled. Thus nothing really gets out of the starting blocks.....LOL.

Today is Grey cup day in Canada, I am hiding in my weaving room, with a
cup of coffee and starting to unravel all those balls of "upcoming
Christmas project" yarns.....have a nice day everyone

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old November 21st 04, 10:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Everyone,

It's late Sunday afternoon, and like Donna the weather has been so mild for
this time of year. Lets hope we don't pay for it later with lots of snow. Glad
to see everyone is enjoying their day.

Hugs,

Nora who is about 20 messages short again.

Old November 22nd 04, 12:33 AM

I would have liked to have joined you for morning coffee but I was
without a phone connection for about six hours this morning.

It's about four o'clock in the afternoon here in Silicon Valley, CA. It
was a sunny and nice day, about 63=B0.
I watched an (American Football) game and my team, the SF 49ers lost
again. :-(

During the game I finished knitting a (hat) (cap) using Red Heart,
Symphony Yarn, Earth Brown color. It is 100% acrylic but it looks and
feels like wool.

For brunch I fixed home made hash brown potatoes, steak and sausage,
broccoli and for desert, smoothies, made with fresh pineapple,
strawberries, banana, fat free yogurt and a bit of whole milk.

All in all, it was a very nice CA day.

Mona

Sunday coffee spampot Yarn 28 November 5th 04 02:05 PM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 0 September 11th 04 08:52 PM
Sunday morning/evening coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 25 August 25th 04 05:33 AM
Sunday AM coffee and blogs and rcty.... Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 7 August 10th 04 12:19 AM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 44 July 21st 04 03:31 AM