Nascar quilts??

Old November 28th 04, 05:17 PM
Joanna

Default Nascar quilts??

Ok I'm still missing one person so I'm posting again. If you have made a
nascar type quilt please send me a link to the pictures.
Thanx
Joanna
--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old November 28th 04, 06:48 PM
Betty in Wi

I'm sure you don't mean me........but here is one anyway. Made by my DGS.

http://community.webshots.com/script...16&r an=16922

Betty

Old November 29th 04, 02:18 AM
Listpig

That looks to be your admin login, not a user url.....

--pig

On 11/28/04 12:48, in article , "Betty in
Wi" wrote:

I'm sure you don't mean me........but here is one anyway. Made by my DGS.

http://community.webshots.com/script...wall&albumID=1
87416516&ran=16922

Betty

Old November 29th 04, 04:52 AM
Betty in Wi

Oops, don't know how that got in there. Try this one.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi

Betty

Old November 29th 04, 05:41 AM
Listpig

That one goes to a "wanna join webshots?" page......

--pig, sure we'll get this right eventually.....

Wi" wrote:

I'm sure you don't mean me........but here is one anyway. Made by my DGS.

http://community.webshots.com/script...iewall&albumID
=1
87416516&ran=16922

Betty

Old November 29th 04, 06:10 AM
Joanna

Your link doesn't work. It thinks I'm you and says no. Can you send a
different one.
Thanx
Joanna

Old November 29th 04, 01:49 PM
Mika

Hi Joanna,

I'm posting through google since my Outlook Express is screwed up. But
here is the link to pictures of my NASCAR quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Mika

Old November 29th 04, 02:11 PM
Betty in Wi

I'll get it right yet! How's this?

http://community.webshots.com/user/bertevan

Betty

Old November 29th 04, 09:00 PM
Listpig

I'm taking notes too.....the only baby quilt request I have so far is for a
"baby Nascar quilt". Haven't figured out how *that* is going to work.

LOL

--pig

NASCAR quilts??? Joanna Quilting 1 November 27th 04 04:41 PM
Two NY Quilt Exhibits - Talking Quilts, Threads of Faith Kyrae Needlework 0 March 20th 04 03:42 PM
I got to see some old quilts Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 5 September 30th 03 05:29 PM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM