לרקום בעברית

Old August 3rd 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default לרקום בעברית

א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ * ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת
Old August 3rd 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barbara[_4_]

wrote:
א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ * ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת

Translation Please
Barbara
Old August 3rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:29*pm, Barbara wrote:
wrote:
א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ * ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת

Translation Please
Barbara

I tested something ,,,, the subject line says
Embroidering in Hebrew and i printed the whole Alefh Beth
[one reads it from right to left !!!!]
mirjam
מרים
Old August 4th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default ????? ??????

On Aug 4, 1:42*am, "Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)"
On Aug 3, 3:29Â pm, Barbara wrote:
wrote:
× *ב ×’ ד ×” ו ×– ×— ט ×™ ×› ל מ × *ס ×¢ פ צ ק ר ש ת
Translation Please
Barbara

I tested *something ,,,, the subject line says
Embroidering in Hebrew and i printed the whole Alefh Beth
[one reads it from right to left !!!!]
mirjam
מרי×

????? ??????
Not enough characters?
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

We have 22 regular letters + 5 `end` letters [=which are used when
that letter is used at word`s `tail`] but we don`t have `vowel
letters` , we add vowelization to the letters.
Children learn to read and write with them and than without the
vowels.This is one of the reasons that texts translated from languages
using Latin letters into Hebrew take less paper .
mirjam
Old August 4th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Aug 4, 1:44*am, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:42:03 +0100, "Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay,
Orkney)" opined:

wrote:
×? ב ×’ ד ×” ו ×– ×— ט ×™ ×› ל מ × *ס ×¢ פ צ ק ר ש ת
Translation Please
Barbara

I tested *something ,,,, the subject line says
Embroidering in Hebrew and i printed the whole Alefh Beth
[one reads it from right to left !!!!]
mirjam
מרי×?

????? ??????
Not enough characters?

Oh hey, don't get into the Beths again lol

Lucretia !!!
Why what are you afraid off ?
mirjam
Old August 4th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote:
On Aug 3, 3:29 pm, Barbara wrote:
wrote:
? ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ *ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת
Translation Please
Barbara
I tested *something ,,,, the subject line says
Embroidering in Hebrew and i printed the whole Alefh Beth
[one reads it from right to left !!!!]
mirjam
מרי?
????? ??????
Not enough characters?

Oh hey, don't get into the Beths again lol

Yes, I think I'll stick with latin character sets. At least I have a
rough idea of what's going on and I read from left to right. And also
avoid the Latin v Non-Latin wars.
I should have known better, having been trained in receiving Kata Kana
characters in morse (and Baghdad Morse - there's a trip to the past!)
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

OHHHH Morse flagging ,,,,, i forgot all anout that !!!!
I am not telling how many years ago i learned that ,,,
mirjam
Old August 4th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)" wrote
Not enough characters?
--

No problem at all---this group can supply lots and lots of real characters.

Dawne