OT- what's everyone doing this weekend?

Old May 29th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default OT- what's everyone doing this weekend?

We made a long weekend trip up to Milwaukee to see my parents. Just
got back last night (late - YAWN) and am back at work this morning.

Barbara

Old May 29th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 28, 3:39 pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
want to see?http://polyclay.com/Dyes.htm

ooof, I'm tired.....we combined this event with my youngest kid's
graduation, but it wasnt planned that way...t'was the weather.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Arthttp://www.polyclay.com

See the progress at "Pieces"http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message

. ..

I'm finishing up the Annual Dyeing Days (red and pinks still to rinse and

wash, whole backyard to clean and put away...but thats mostly all the way
through as I did the blues, purples, yellows, greens and browns already...

plus this is the weekend of Graduation and my DH and I are proud of the

new
graduates at our house--my youngest kid and his friend who has been living
here in order to finish up HS in a supportive environment. I even go them

help with the untangleing and the rinsing this week!! and they are

rewarded
with spiffy new tiedyed tshirts and hats and purple/red/blue cuticles.
(TOLDya to wear the gloves!!)
Of course, all the beautiful new colorful fabrics and ribbons will go
beautifully with the batch of BEADS I'm about to make!
Sarajane
polyclay.com/blog

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Well, I'm delivering a dog to a new home tomorrow, and I already have

his
replacement, along with babysitting my neighbor's 2 dogs, so we are a

full
house tonight!

I need to set up another home visit for another dog, and on Mon., we're
getting together with friends for a BBQ.

Somewhere in here, I'm going to try to sit down and make some earrings

that
I've been dying to make. Linda was so kind to send me some beads that I
needed so I could try these, and I'm really excited about them. I just

need
a few extra minutes AND to clean off my desk!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Patti" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi, all. I'm curious as to what everyone is doing this weekend.
Today I'm going to work on a cha cha bracelet with these fabulous
Terra Lampwork beads I bought from Lara Lutrick.
DH and I are going to the Powhatan Indian reservation for their
semiannual Arts Festival. There will be 150 artists showing paintings,
sand paintings, pottery, and of course, jewelry to die for. They also
have dancing, music, wisdom keepers, wof-dogs, hawks, buffalo, and
amazing Indian food. Sometimes they even have beads and fetishes.

Monday DH has to go out to Chadds Ford, PA. to take some photos for a
railroad project he's working on. The last time I was there I saw a
huge snake, I think it was a sidewinder, based on the way it moved,
away from me, not towards me thank God. Amazingly enough, there is a
large bead store near there so...you know me, always up for a new
LBS. I'll review it when I get back.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

cool i love reading how you do it I did my dyeing in the washing
machine smile but i didnt do as much smile Victoria

off for the weekend Jalynne Beads 6 July 22nd 04 07:21 AM
Away for a weekend Johanna Koski Beads 1 November 12th 03 08:49 PM
End of the Weekend. Debbi Quilting 0 July 14th 03 05:53 AM