AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Old May 27th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - I'm back at the torch!!!

Thanks Becki!

And yes, I'm thrilled with the remodel! It's almost like having a new house.
New tile in the baths and kitchen, new hardwood floors in the living and
dinning room, new paint and new baseboards. Then as with every remodeling
project, just as soon as you make something look nice, it makes something
else look terrible so we had to get new livingroom furniture.

The hardwood floor is my favorite though. It's my first wood floor and it's
a gorgeous Brazilian Golden Teak. I can't wait to run and slide in my socks
but I'm still too sore from painting and climbing up and down the
ladder....LOL!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...
Love the seashells sweetie!!!! Hope the remodel made you happy.

Becki

Old May 27th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 27, 9:20 am, "Dawn ^..^" wrote:
[...]

LOL thinking of Dawn sliding in her socks we "girls' my dear departed
sis and I did that polishing the wood floor in Germany for our mom
giggles

Old May 28th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I agree, Aquatic is my fav, I think.... LOL but they are all droolworthy.
And how unfair to post such gorgeous beads when I somehow have to come up
with Real Estate Taxes. ARGGGHHH
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Patti" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, Dawn,
Welcome back, we've missed you!
The colors in "Aquatic" are amazing. You do such a good job on your
Raku beads. I was wondering if you have tried the new Terra glass?
It's also beautifully colored.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

I got back the torch! lyne Beads 6 February 12th 07 11:59 AM
debating pros and cons of harris 19-6 Torch Handle, wt040018 gloor light torch handle, and smith little torch bizHB Jewelry 2 July 16th 06 05:45 AM
Torch Gas Karin Cernik Jewelry 4 August 15th 04 01:21 AM
f/a: torch nulllo Beads 0 February 16th 04 03:26 AM