Anyone want to sell or trade?

Old May 21st 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Anyone want to sell or trade?

I need 22 3mm bugle beads for some earrings that I'd like to try from an old
B&B.

Anyone have some they want to sell me or trade for some lampwork?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 21st 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I need 22 3mm bugle beads for some earrings that I'd like to try from an
old B&B.

Anyone have some they want to sell me or trade for some lampwork?

What color???

Linda2

Old May 22nd 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Oooooooo, I'd take almost anything! Hmmmmmm, amber, purple, any of the iris
colors.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Linda2" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old May 22nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I need 22 3mm bugle beads for some earrings that I'd like to try from an
old B&B.

Anyone have some they want to sell me or trade for some lampwork?

What color???

Linda2

Jerry i have tons of gold want some and clear Ab

Old May 23rd 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks for the offer, Vicky. Linda's sending me some.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Jerry i have tons of gold want some and clear Ab

Old May 24th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On May 21, 9:41 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
I need 22 3mm bugle beads for some earrings that I'd like to try from an old
B&B.

Anyone have some they want to sell me or trade for some lampwork?

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Hello beads lovers, you can find many kinds of beads and jewellery
findings at competitive price in this online shop http://beadingplaza.myeglobal.com/
.. Well, just have a look ,maybe you can find your wants.