AD - some small sets on ebay....yummy lampwork!

Old February 18th 04, 06:40 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - some small sets on ebay....yummy lampwork!

Wanted to eat these when I pulled them from the kiln today.

These 2 sets are smaller in the number of beads, due to the overwhelming
number of requests I have gotten!
I hope you all will look and enjoy....

Happiness - a set of 7 in the same colors as the Strawberry Sunset beads. I
just had to make more - these colors send me into total bliss. No florals in
this one.

Heather Sweater - a set of 11 in a new color combo for me - violet and
khaki. These turned out really nice - the pics don't do justice to the
colors.

Thanks all!!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 18th 04, 07:16 AM
starlia

OMG - I love those colors in the first set again! I may have to do my
second bathroom in those colors and maybe I could convince you to make me
one knob. :-)

Old February 18th 04, 07:19 AM
KDK

OMG! I was going to email you and suggest a purple khaki combo - I was
wearing a purple shirt and a khaki sweater the other day and really liked
it!!! How funny!!!!

Kathy K

Old February 18th 04, 07:42 AM
Debbie B

Those are beautiful. They remind me of candies

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Wanted to eat these when I pulled them from the kiln today.

These 2 sets are smaller in the number of beads, due to the overwhelming
number of requests I have gotten!
I hope you all will look and enjoy....

Happiness - a set of 7 in the same colors as the Strawberry Sunset beads.

just had to make more - these colors send me into total bliss. No florals

in
this one.

Heather Sweater - a set of 11 in a new color combo for me - violet and
khaki. These turned out really nice - the pics don't do justice to the
colors.

Thanks all!!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

---

Old February 18th 04, 07:52 AM
Kandice Seeber

That would be no problem!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 18th 04, 07:53 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - I have been wanting to do that combo for so long, but wasn't sure if
it would sell well this time of year. I finally said, what the hell - why
not? I love how it turned out.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 18th 04, 01:52 PM
marie

Heather Sweater

This set is MAGNIFICENT! wow~
marie~
"For what are we without hope in our hearts..." Bruce Springsteen
Old February 18th 04, 04:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks so much!!

--