So - what are you stitching

Old June 26th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default So - what are you stitching

Y'know, you're local enough, Sue, that you could do one of her classes. *You
could probably e-mail Betsy and find out when/where she's teaching and just
c'mon down.....

ellice

Sue,

Our chapter doesn't have another class with her for a while. But if I
see her pop up on another schedule, I'll post the info.

Betsy does not have a website...hold on. My brain just kicked into
gear. I'll e-mail her and ask for her teaching schedule. That would be
nice, wouldn't it?

Cheryl's correct. She has taught at Celebrations in NH.

Donna in Virginia

Old June 27th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Parrotfish

"Karen C - California" wrote ...
Computer problems -- no work coming in -- so far this week, I've finished
Dad's Fathers Day present and the baby's birth sampler, and started a
peacock (rayon+Kreinik on black for me).

--

The peacock sounds wonderful, I'm looking forward to seeing a photo.
I love the rayon floss.

Polly

Old June 29th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

I'm doing the "do not start another project till you finish large
WIP!" process. This does not apply, of course, to my travel projects
- I have to have at least two ready to walk out the door

Current projects in rotation:
Dimple Design's Rex
Teresa Wrentzler's Mermaid
Goldwork class project
Kay Stanis class project
Queen-sized quilt

Projects not in rotation
too many to list
Old June 29th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jun 28, 9:39*pm, Fran wrote:
I'm doing the "do not start another project till you finish large
WIP!" process. *This does not apply, of course, to my travel projects
- I have to have at least two ready to walk out the door

Current projects in rotation:
* * * * Dimple Design's Rex
* * * * Teresa Wrentzler's Mermaid
* * * * Goldwork class project
* * * * Kay Stanis class project
* * * * Queen-sized quilt

Projects not in rotation
* * * * too many to list

That's a pretty darn impressive list.

Donna in Virginia
Old June 30th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Yeah, it's also part of why it takes me forever to finish anything -
I like 'em big and complex.

Old June 30th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

I'm in the home stretch for 'Verana' by Maria Freitas
(http://www.jdr-be.com/BK-V108.htm).

The colors in the photo are much lighter (and nicer) than those of the
designated threads, some of which I bought sight unseen, so I'm going to
substitute a time or two. It's been a real challenge, working with the rayon
and doing fancy schmanzy stitch combinations.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old June 30th 09, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

started a peacock (rayon+Kreinik on black for me).

My, you ARE a glutton for punishment, aren't you? (rdh)

linda

Been Stitching Away! alicia in Hawaii Needlework 0 June 15th 08 10:08 PM
New stitching tip Joan E. Needlework 1 May 19th 08 05:53 PM
What we're stitching now... Jere Williams Needlework 275 April 22nd 06 08:04 PM
what we're stitching now Jere Williams Needlework 2 November 9th 05 11:16 AM
Stitching Over 1 Tia Mary Needlework 5 August 22nd 05 05:36 AM