OT-In need of good thoughts

Old June 15th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OT-In need of good thoughts

A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille
Old June 15th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

lucille wrote:
A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille

You've got them - we've been through cancer with friends and family in
the last few years and I know how stressful and worrying it is.

MargW
Old June 15th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

lucille wrote:
A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille

You know she has mine, Lucille!! She is at a good facility, I know.

Hugs

Gill
Old June 15th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 6/15/09 4:11 PM, "lucille" wrote:

A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille

You've definitely got them for your friend. My dad did really well after
his R lung was removed - Florida did well for some time for him.

ellice

Old June 15th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"ellice" wrote in message
On 6/15/09 4:11 PM, "lucille" wrote:

A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung
cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille

You've definitely got them for your friend. My dad did really well after
his R lung was removed - Florida did well for some time for him.

ellice

Her health is at best precarious so she's having this done using the Da
Vinci Robot at Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa. Very new procedure for lung,
so we're all keeping our fingers crossed.

Lucille

Old June 15th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/15/09 5:21 PM, in article ,
"lucille" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
On 6/15/09 4:11 PM, "lucille" wrote:

A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung
cancer.

She can use all the good thoughts she can get.

Thanks much,

Lucille

You've definitely got them for your friend. My dad did really well after
his R lung was removed - Florida did well for some time for him.

ellice

Her health is at best precarious so she's having this done using the Da
Vinci Robot at Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa. Very new procedure for lung,
so we're all keeping our fingers crossed.

Lucille

I've been hearing great things about the robotic surgeries. Best of
everything to her.

Old June 16th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

says...

You got it girl

ditto, ditto, ditto
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old June 17th 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan

Old June 17th 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"NDJoan" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 3:11 pm, "lucille" wrote:
A very dear friend of mine is right now undergoing surgery for lung
cancer.

So how is she doing now, Lucille?

Continuing the good thoughts......

Joan

Had some setbacks yesterday. Not totally unexpected, but scary. She's
been stabilized but is still in need of all the good thoughts she can get.