On, no! Another bead book!

Old May 25th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default On, no! Another bead book!

Shame on Amazon for trying to tempt me!! Has anyone seen this book? I was
just wondering how it looked?

http://tinyurl.com/2kdcmt

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 25th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Jerri --- no idea but I can tell you right off I won't buy it. Got
too many seed beads on the cover (seed beads are just spacers to me.
LOL).

Becki

Old May 25th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike Gribble

Jan here, I haven't been able to reply since the new computer. Hope this
comes through.

We had a Canadian cousin staying and she took back some of my lavender
oils. In return, she will post some books I wanted and that one was
second on my list.

Cheers, Jan
Old May 25th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooooooooo, let me know what you think when you get it!! I liked what
I saw on the cover!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 25th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Yeah, I said that once.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old May 25th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Jerri,
That looks like a great book and is reasonably priced. I think you
should buy it, the cover looks like designs you'd like to do.
I looked at your website. I am coveting your purple lampwork
bracelet, it's gorgeous and just my size!! LOL

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old May 25th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Well, if my foster dog hadn't eaten my glasses (my first pair of bifocals
and all the other stuff: thinner lenses, antireflective coating,
etc..........) I might have. I think I'm going to be wearing old glasses
and using MagEyes for a while.

Sigh. I had a little lampwork to do, and it hasn't been fun.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Book Review: Bead on Trouble EL Beads 3 February 13th 05 04:34 AM
What is the BEST Bead Book? geotek Beads 7 February 28th 04 10:48 PM
Bead 'n Crochet Book Thongs ~*~ Zinderellie ~*~ Marketplace 0 October 29th 03 07:18 AM