Towards the Torch....

Old December 31st 03, 04:19 PM
Sjpolyclay

snicker You are joining the wild and wacky world of glass. It's just the
beginning.

yeah, well, watch out--I'll bring polymer clay with me and hook some of YOU
guys!!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old December 31st 03, 08:59 PM
starlia

No fair! I can't get into another hobby.

My friend Melissa does the smallest animals with poly clay. I've never seen
such detail and they are smaller than my pinky toe nail!

Old January 1st 04, 08:51 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooooh, yep, you were born to play with fire!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

The room where I took my class had almost no ventilation,
and being newbies, no one thought to ask about that (All they did was

open
the door)

Will do, Kandice!
The main reason I've not gotten into glass before was the safety issue

first,
then the cost. But we'll manage--every person in my household is born

under a
fire sign--two of us are Aries Sun-Aries Rising (I'm one) so I figure we

should
have SOME sort of incendiary leanings!!!

Old January 1st 04, 06:52 PM
Sjpolyclay

My friend Melissa does the smallest animals with poly clay. I've never seen
such detail and they are smaller than my pinky toe nail!

I have a teeny raccoon dressed in little red outfit and holding a broom--maybe
an inch in all. I got it a long time ago in a Birthday swap and don't know who
made it---but the detail is amazing. PC is great for that.

Old January 6th 04, 03:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

(there are these guys on another group I'm on who are always telling
everyone to "WORK BIGGER!")

I wworked teeny for the first few years in PC----was too poor to buy much clay.
But the more I sold, the more I was able to buy..and now I do MUCH bigger
projects!!