Happy Birthday I Spy Dance

Old January 29th 04, 05:50 PM
frood

Default Happy Birthday I Spy Dance

How wonderful! And from the look on her face, she just *knows* that is hers!
As my DS said when he opened up his surprise quilt on his 4th birthday,
"hey! I was looking for that!"

Giles and Spike are boogie-ing to a wild beat on the electric drums to
celebrate her birthday! Give her a big squashy hug from me!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Jan Dunaway" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's official!! She's 2! And she LOVES the I Spy!! Once again I can not
get to my earthlink page so webshot link
http://community.webshots.com/album/74406401Ymnvul?322 should get you to a
picture of her with it and a rare shot of me. :-)

--
Jan

http://home.earthlink.net/~dunawayjan

Old January 29th 04, 06:34 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
Jan Dunaway wrote:

It's official!! She's 2! And she LOVES the I Spy!! Once again I can not
get to my earthlink page so webshot link
http://community.webshots.com/album/74406401Ymnvul?322 should get you to a
picture of her with it and a rare shot of me. :-)

How adorable, Jan! It's obvious she's completely delighted with it --
great job!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put s-foster@ in front
Old January 29th 04, 06:44 PM
The Brown Family

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!! Love the quilt!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old January 29th 04, 09:12 PM
Diana Curtis

Doing a major Happy Birthday Dance for your 2 year old angel and her new
quilt!
Hoooray!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 29th 04, 11:29 PM
Dr. Quilter

looks great and she is happy! you did a great job with the fussy
cutting... can't wait to have my daughter coo over her quilt! ) hope
she is as cute as yours!

Jan Dunaway wrote:

It's official!! She's 2! And she LOVES the I Spy!! Once again I can not
get to my earthlink page so webshot link
http://community.webshots.com/album/74406401Ymnvul?322 should get you to a
picture of her with it and a rare shot of me. :-)

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old January 30th 04, 06:18 PM
Denise Jameson

Great job Jan! She looks thrilled with it!! So rewarding to give
something that gets such a wonderful reaction!

Thanks for sharing!

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old January 31st 04, 06:40 PM
Dr. Quilter

to tell you the truth, more than excited I am anxious.... I feel I have
been ready for a week, since she dropped. I feel like I gained 10 pounds
since then due to the water retention that comes and goes. my belly is
huge, I can't sleep well, have to pee all the time, can't concentrate on
work.... but the worst it that it might still be several weeks!!!!

Jan Dunaway wrote:

Ah! Thanks Marrissa!! :-) And I'm sure she is going to be a cutie that
wraps your heart right around her the moment you see her! :-) You have to
be getting so excited this close!! :-)

Old January 31st 04, 08:11 PM
Queen of Squishies

Happy belated birthday, Jessica! Mama, love it she does, that is clear.
Sweet, very sweet. Dancing in the moonlight for ya!

Karen, Queen of Squishies