Block Butler (design wall)

Old September 15th 03, 02:54 AM
The Brown Family

Default Block Butler (design wall)

Have you seen the new Block Butler design wall, tacky on both sides and
leaves no residue on the walls. Looks like I may have to get this. My LQS
has just got some in. Take a look.

http://softexpressions.com/software/.../BlkButler.php

Lorraine

Old September 15th 03, 03:38 AM
SandySmth

I looked at Block Butler in person and didn't like it at all. It's expensive
and I didn't like the feel of it. I've had the same Pellon fleece thumbtacked
to my wall for over 10 years and it still works great as a design wall. I run a
lint remover (the kind that's like masking tape on a roller) over it every once
in a while to remove excess threads.

Sandy
in Chapel Hill, NC

Old September 15th 03, 03:49 AM
Susanne

I bought it last month and am anxious to try it out. My DH is delighted that
I won't be putting any more holes in the walls.

Susanne

Old September 15th 03, 06:32 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

This sounds like a product 3M came out with about the time they introduced
Post-Its and had similar tacky glue. It was a package of 4 "tiles" about a
foot square. I stuck some to my office wall and could stick notes to them.
They worked well enough, and might still be there. I don't remember
anything about washing, but that would not be necessary if just posting
paper notes.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp
e.rogers.com...