Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

Old August 28th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Default Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

I was just wondering if anything has been posted regarding this quilt? I
haven't seen anything regarding it being finished or delivered. Thanks!

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep

Old August 28th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

I sent my stuff to Patti, in Phoenix. Haven't seen any posts from her
for a long time.

Mary O'Neill

Old August 29th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
gloworm[_2_]

I have e-mailed Patti Cook (the person who volunteered to put the
quilts together for Gabby and the other little girl's family) numerous
times, but she will not respond. I know that Kate, who keeps the hug
list, has also tried to get a response from her. I sent two blocks
and money. If she got in over her head, she just needed to ask for
help from the group.

Gloworm in Dayton (back after many moons)

Old August 29th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On Aug 28, 2:19 am, Mary wrote:
I was just wondering if anything has been posted regarding this quilt? I
haven't seen anything regarding it being finished or delivered. Thanks!

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep
Medical Data Services
nonformulary.com
nohealthinsurance.net

Nope, not me, sorry. I wonder if Patti (in AZ) has any info?
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\
Old August 29th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On 8/29/2011 6:30 AM, gloworm wrote:
I have e-mailed Patti Cook (the person who volunteered to put the
quilts together for Gabby and the other little girl's family) numerous
times, but she will not respond. I know that Kate, who keeps the hug
list, has also tried to get a response from her. I sent two blocks
and money. If she got in over her head, she just needed to ask for
help from the group.

Gloworm in Dayton (back after many moons)

HMMMM -- that's not like Patti! IIRC, She wasn't in tip top health
so I hope she hasn't gotten ill or something! I wonder if Ms. B'fly has
heard from Patti? She's the other person who lives in the Phoenix Metro
area (but wayyyyyy on the other side of the Valley from Patti).
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Old August 29th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

I just sent a message to Pati through Facebook. Hope to hear back
from her.

Donna in Idaho

Old August 30th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Sorry, I just knew it was someone in the urban areas of Arizona,
couldn't think of anyone but you and Ms. Flutterby!

Ginger in CA

Old August 30th 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Haven't heard anything from her since I asked her a question this spring by
email. She answered promptly. Makes me wonder if she isn't under the weather
or teaching more classes than usual?

Not much help
Butterfly

Old August 30th 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

This makes me think that our Pati has gotten overwhelmed. It sure does
happen. Probably Rep. Giffords has been hugged from many directions and it
just could be that Pati has more weighing on her shoulders than she can
handle. With terrible regret, it seems we've let one of ours go
unprotected. If I'd been paying attention, I could have offered to help. So
say we all. We need to find Pati, hug her and see what we can do to help.
Polly

"Bterfly-Wings" wrote in message
Haven't heard anything from her since I asked her a question this spring
by
email. She answered promptly. Makes me wonder if she isn't under the
weather
or teaching more classes than usual?

Not much help
Butterfly

OT Giffords Update Bev in TX[_2_] Quilting 0 March 12th 11 03:25 AM
Hi from Czech Rep.!! Tia Mary Quilting 1 March 24th 07 05:34 AM
LONG: Updates, HUG thoughts, and attn: Jan & Ginger Dreamweaver Quilting 10 May 29th 05 05:21 PM
Jody's Hug Quilt Update -- Quilt finished and being shipped Michelle in NJ Quilting 5 March 31st 05 01:51 AM
Looking for European Sales Rep for Jewelry Line Pepper Berry Jewelry 1 March 3rd 04 03:55 AM