Bucilla - Threads in their kits

Old January 15th 21, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_4_]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 02:15:29 -0800 (PST), Barb L
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 5:35:48 AM UTC-7, Sandy Cowan wrote:
You can find conversion charts on the web. Bucilla kits use Bucilla thread numbers which can be converted using the charts. Best Wishes

Sandy
On Wednesday, 10 April 1996 at 08:00:00 UTC+1, Diane Dodds wrote:

what happen to this group?

Did you see this post is from 1996?

I check in almost every week, not much happening here. Most posters
have moved to the Facebook group.

Rich
Old February 22nd 21, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tina Fraser

Did you see this post is from 1996?

I check in almost every week, not much happening here. Most posters
have moved to the Facebook group.

Rich

LOL. I happened upon this based on a question in another facebook stitching group asking what TWBB was (Teresa Wentzler Bulletin Board), and I replied about the old RCTN, and happened to search it, and the google group was still in my favorites. I had no idea RCTN had a facebook group....until now.. LOL.