AD ~ Holiday savings and lots of goodies!

Old December 3rd 03, 03:58 AM
Mj

Default AD ~ Holiday savings and lots of goodies!

This ad has been cross-posted to several other beading lists.
I hope you all have recovered from Thanksgiving and are now moving
ahead with your holiday plans. Just in case you need some last
minute supplies, I've put lots and lots of beads on a 30% off
Holiday Sale. Just search for HOLIDAY SALE in the store to bring up
all those goodies.

The store is fully stocked now with 450 items as of this writing.
The cat's eye beads are all listed AND I've lowered the base price
on them as my importer gave me a good deal this last order. I have
some lovely pearls listed too - from tiny white rice pearls to
stunning stick pearls. All of the Hill Tribe silver is 20% off too.

And there's a few new things as well - more small cubes in plain
colors including jet, some neat new leaf colors, AND ruby daggers.
I have more small daggers suitable for the bracelet in the
December/January BeadWork magazine too.

There lots to browse through, so when you need to take a break from
the hectic holiday hustle & bustle, come to the store and take a
look, starting he http://stores.ebay.com/id=1146230&refid=store

As always, Happy Beading!!

Mj

Marjean Cline