Why can't I finish anything?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default Why can't I finish anything?

I am in this weird funk and I can't finish anything. It feels awful.
I've got three projects sitting, ready to be bound (they're little
things, nothing to be excited about) and I can't finish them.

I did make quickie curtains for my bedroom yesterday. Really easy --
just turned hems all around and a curtain pocket at the top. But I
have been trying to get curtains for one of the bathrooms finished for
three weeks and can't. So it's not just quilty things. I mean, it's
sitting here finished except for a quick hem job and then out of my
way, but..... The septic project is over and life should be back to
normal. My dishes are all clean, sink is empty, laundry done and dog
fed. So why can't I finish anything?

Okay, I'm going to force myself to finish this curtain if it kills me.
I promise, DH or DS will post and let you know if that happens. But
I've never, ever heard of death by hem before.

Sunny
looking for insight

Another Finish Magic Mood Jeep Needlework 3 September 29th 07 02:56 PM
A Finish!!! Magic Mood Jeep Needlework 1 September 23rd 07 12:15 AM
Another finish Jere Williams Needlework 9 January 28th 06 10:02 PM
Help to finish an old kit Sylvia Blanchard Needlework 4 January 22nd 04 12:28 AM
I can finish it now! Lindroos Quilting 0 October 26th 03 03:39 AM