Renaissance Yarns

Old January 16th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Renaissance Yarns

Good evening all:

I'm looking for a source to purchase Renaissance yarns--specifically their
Connecticut Cotton.

Did the Google and ask search and couldn't find any thing. Anyone know of a
retailer on the web?

Thanks
Dorsey in VA

Old January 16th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Have you tried www.classiceliteyarns.com ?
Marie and the cats

Old January 16th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:26:44 -0500, "Dorsey"
spewed forth :

Good evening all:

I'm looking for a source to purchase Renaissance yarns--specifically their
Connecticut Cotton.

Did the Google and ask search and couldn't find any thing. Anyone know of a
retailer on the web?

Thanks
Dorsey in VA

Looks like that line comes from Sweden? I found a shop in Fairbanks
Alaska that may carry it but you'll have to burn some free cellphone
time to check, as there's no website listed.

INUA Wool Shop
202 Henderson Road South
Fairbanks, AK 99709
+1 (907) 479 5830
Owner: Leah Walker
Beautiful log cabin in the woods. Leah has expanded her stock to
include the Broad Bay co., a complete line of Alice Starmore books and
handknitting yarns, quiviuq from Canada (muskox wool) available in
lace or sport wt. 25 gm. skeins, and as kits for a smoke ring, scarf,
headband or hat. Die Tolle (a wonderful multicolor sport yarn) and
Camel from Renaissance Yarns of Sweden, the complete line of Old
Alaskan Sweaters from Alma, with the accompanying yarns from Bartlett,
Rowan yarns and Kaffe Fassett books, Annabelle Fox designs and yarn,
and handpainted Alaskan needlepoint canvases. Leah is very helpful and
an excellent knitter. Open M - Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mail order
available.

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old January 16th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On 15 Jan 2006 22:20:07 -0800, "
spewed forth :

Have you tried www.classiceliteyarns.com ?
Marie and the cats

Hi Marie. I think the OP is looking for a brand called Renaissance,
not a yarn named that. I certainly could be wrong - I'm only on my
first coffee

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Renaissance threads Pat in Illinois Needlework 6 November 5th 05 05:03 PM
Yarns at Tuesday Morning The Gallaghers Yarn 1 September 15th 05 06:59 PM
Sock yarns: Fiber advice? Randall Nortman Yarn 9 February 17th 05 07:40 AM
Hemp yarns? spampot Yarn 3 October 13th 04 12:41 AM
Handmade Renaissance Circlet (Crown) Kathy K. Marketplace 0 July 19th 04 03:59 AM