Quilting Seven Sisters?

Old July 10th 03, 12:55 PM
CHARLES MURPHY

Default Quilting Seven Sisters?

Mentioned at quilt guild the other night, baste/quilt in a grid with
washaway thread, then proceed to quilt. when finished wash the quilt and
VOILA!

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA
"Shelly" wrote in message
My next quilt to quilt is a Seven Sisters variation.Well defined blocks

but
made of hexagons.Normally, I would stabilize all the rows ,then go in and

MQ
each block.but these are circular blocks.How does one machine quilt
something like this? I don't do the world's best free-motion work,and I
can't imagine hand quilting this big sucker!What's a girl to do??

Shelly-working on PIGS today

Old July 10th 03, 01:43 PM
Shelly

Umm,it's already basted -since April 2002!!I was just wondering how to do
the quilting.I imagine I'm just gonna have to suck it up and outline each
block and go from there.

Shelly