help me assemble my quilt frame

Old September 3rd 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dawn

Default help me assemble my quilt frame

I've had this for *years* in the garage and have no idea how to put it
together.

http://www.reddawn.net/temp/quiltframe/index.html

There are bolts with wing nuts all over it. The wide piece across the
middle bolts into the narrow 3-pc sections on each end, there are
clear marks where it has gone together before. The long rounded bars
screw together in the middle. The rest of it I can't figure out.

I suspect pieces are missing. If I could get a picture of what this is
supposed to look like I could replicate what I need.

Please reply to the group. This email address is invalid.

Thanks for your help.

Dawn
Old September 3rd 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Dawn, it looks a lot like an Edmunds frame,
similar to the full-size frame he
http://www.faedmunds.com/

You might ask them for instructions, or perhaps search for pictures
that show the assembled frame which will help you figure it out.

Good luck!

Ragmop/Sandy- gave away the big frame years ago but I remember it went
together something like this...

http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewi...and/3665446/pr
oduct.html

On 9/3/10 1:07 PM, in article
, "Dawn"

quilt frame Lelandite Quilting 9 March 16th 10 06:39 PM
How do I assemble large quilts? Damian Appert Quilting 10 December 3rd 05 06:16 PM
3-rail Quilt Frame Nick Quilting 13 September 22nd 05 11:28 AM
Guild Quilt Nancycog helped assemble Terbear Quilting 6 June 8th 05 06:06 PM
Quilt Frame MOMO Quilting 5 January 13th 05 03:15 PM