The FINNI**** Bug

Old October 24th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default The FINNI**** Bug

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Ladies i got the Finni**** Bug ,,,, i am taking project after project
work after work and Fini****. One of the problems of this bug , is one
is unable to buy any new materials. The second is avoiding looking
into new patterns, and as i walked the day before yesterday back from
my Dentist to the bus stop , my eyes avoided looking at new sweaters
or clothes in the window shops....
mirjam

I may not be a Lady but, I would like to catch the Finni**** bug Mirjam.

Shalom,
Dennis & Gail
Old October 24th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Maggs

I'd like that bug too!!!!!!!! To hell with being a Lady!!!! I much prefer
being a yarnslut! Maggie, madly knitting in the desert!

Old October 24th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Ladies i got the Finni**** Bug ,,,, i am taking project after project
work after work and Fini****. One of the problems of this bug , is one
is unable to buy any new materials. The second is avoiding looking
into new patterns, and as i walked the day before yesterday back from
my Dentist to the bus stop , my eyes avoided looking at new sweaters
or clothes in the window shops....
mirjam

Mirjam,

How can I catch this bug for myself??

BB
Old October 24th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Maggie,

I really hope you get something finished!

Dennis

work after work and Fini****. One of theDe problems of this bug , is one

Old October 24th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mike & Joan O'Brien

It.s a terrible disease. I suffered from it this past week-end and finished
two cape cod afghans that needed cut fringes and labels sewn on.
Fortunately, I discovered that I was cured yesterday as I was able to buy
some yarn for a new afghan.

--
Mike O'Brien

Any day you can sit up and take nourishment
is a good day, anything beyond that is a bonus.

Old October 24th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

SpikeDriver skrev:

I may not be a Lady but, I would like to catch the Finni**** bug Mirjam.

Shalom,
Dennis & Gail

I am *definitely* not a lady (just ask some of our local politicians!)
but I got the bug here in little, bitty Ulricehamn! Actually, I am just
tired of tripping over plastic grocery bags of fabric, yarn, etc.!!!
Time to get those projects *D*O*N*E*!!! :-)

Erin
http://arkivarie.livejournal.com/

Old October 24th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

BB wrote:
Ladies i got the Finni**** Bug ,,,, i am taking project after project
work after work and Fini****. One of the problems of this bug , is one
is unable to buy any new materials. The second is avoiding looking
into new patterns, and as i walked the day before yesterday back from
my Dentist to the bus stop , my eyes avoided looking at new sweaters
or clothes in the window shops....
mirjam

Mirjam,

How can I catch this bug for myself??

I caught it too, I guess. I have a couple sweaters that just need
checking for size and finishing up, another that I'm changing the
pattern somewhat and I think it'll be easier for me to get done.

sue
Old October 24th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
cozyhomelife

Am standing in the middle of this thread, trying to expose myself to the
'bug' from both sides. Hope to come down with it real soon, as I'm afraid
I'll trip on a yarn bag and break a bone. Sometimes you have to get sick
to save yourself.
Rotating and breathing in deeping from all directions. Feeling a sneeze
coming on....ah, ah, issss-scht!.... ah, ah, isss-scht! ....ah, ah,
fin-essssh-it!

--
-Cozy

http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blog...g=cozy_at_home

Happiness doesn't come from having things, it comes from *having things you
can find*

. ..

Old October 24th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Hi

I think I must have this bug as well. The thing is this weekend I went
to a needlework festival and got 7 cross-stitch kits now that need to
be finished. See you start each of them while in the class. The good
new is I have just finished the first of them and now to get busy
working on the others. I am also trying to finish a lot of the knit
and crochet projects that I currently have on the go.

Let's hope this bug stays around for a while so that I can see some
results and meet the goals that I have set for myself.

Darlene