Help! Anyone know where I can get a pattern

Old August 13th 03, 08:01 PM
Christi Conley

Default Help! Anyone know where I can get a pattern

for votive covers? Not the lampshades, I want the
thing you wrap around the votive - I want to make
some out of velum, I know each votive is a different
size, but I was sorta hoping to find a template/pattern
to at least get an idea....

Thanks in advance!

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old August 14th 03, 08:25 PM
annafine

I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about...can you describe it to me?

Is this something that you somehow attach directly to the votive candle or what?

Curious to find out!
Anna

Old August 21st 03, 01:12 PM
Lisa

WE have one at our shop that is just a rectangle hole punched on both ends
and tied with ribbon. It is made out of a heavy vellum and looks cool.

-Lisa

"JEG MAG" wrote in message
I have a pattern at home, I am not there right now, of a lampshade to make

for
a wine glass. Then you put a tea candle in it. It is on the web

somewhere......
I don't know if I could find it easily.
Carol Duvall did shades for votive candles a couple of weeks ago --

basically
it was paper wrapped around the glass. You could do a search on her site.

Mary Ann
Mary Ann

Old August 21st 03, 01:15 PM
Lisa

Just re-read..sorry its 2 pieces of vellum tied with ribbon...far enough
away and low enough not to catch any flame....

-L

Old August 21st 03, 04:17 PM
Christi Conley

Thanks -
I imagine each one would be different, as the votive
sizes are different -
--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

"JEG MAG" wrote in message
I have a pattern at home, I am not there right now, of a lampshade to

make
for
a wine glass. Then you put a tea candle in it. It is on the web

somewhere......
I don't know if I could find it easily.
Carol Duvall did shades for votive candles a couple of weeks ago --

basically
it was paper wrapped around the glass. You could do a search on her

site.

Mary Ann
Mary Ann

Punch Embroidery FREE PATTERN Terriel Marketplace 0 April 30th 04 03:07 AM
Free pattern of U-shaped neck pillow [email protected] General Crafting 2 March 13th 04 06:35 AM
Transferring pattern to curved surface Glen Carving 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
Turban pattern Geri General Crafting 0 August 18th 03 08:16 PM
"Pattern Perfect"??? JM Beads 0 July 14th 03 12:54 AM