A couple of new knot books

Old November 7th 03, 04:17 AM
Martin Combs

Default A couple of new knot books

There are a couple of new knot books by Ron Edwards

Simplified Turksheads

&

Knots for Beachcombers

I haven't seen them yet but I will have some in the next couple of weeks.
I'm looking forward to getting a look at them myself.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

Old November 7th 03, 09:09 PM
StainlessSteelRat

Delurking long enough to reply to the following post --
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:17:57 -0500, "Martin Combs"
wrote:

There are a couple of new knot books by Ron Edwards

Simplified Turksheads

&

Knots for Beachcombers

I haven't seen them yet but I will have some in the next couple of weeks.
I'm looking forward to getting a look at them myself.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

Hey Marty,

Thanks for the info. Let us know when they come in.

I'm interested. I'll also get a lanyard tape at the same time.

Ed

Sincerely yours,

A Fellow KnotHead!
remove $pamblocker$ to reply

International Guild Of Knot Tyers Links ----

For your knot surfing pleasu
Usenet -- rec.crafts.knots
Yahoo Group -- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knottyers
IGKT-NAB -- http://www.igktnab.org
IGKT-NAB (MAR) -- Mid-Atlantic Region -- e-mail ?subject=MAR_ Meeting_Details
IGKT-PAB -- http://www.igktpab.org
IGKT-TxB -- http://texasknot.tripod.com
IGKT -- http://www.igkt.net

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
| |
| |
.\|.||/.. (Jay T. Blocksom)

---Ranting begins here enter at your own risk...-----
Trusted Computing? Right! http://www.againsttcpa.com/
WHAT IS THE CBDTPA? http://www.stoppoliceware.org/
http://www.hevanet.com/peace/microsoft.htm
http://www.futurepower.net/microsoft.htm

-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

"When Hitler attacked the Jews I was not a Jew, therefore I was not
concerned. And when Hitler attacked the Catholics, I was not a Catholic,
and therefore, I was not concerned. And when Hitler attacked the unions
and industrialists, I was not a member of the unions and I was not
concerned. Then, Hitler attacked me and the Protestant church -- and
there was nobody left to be concerned." -- Pastor Martin Niemöller

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch. Liberty is
a well armed lamb protesting the vote."

Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
Old November 8th 03, 02:14 AM
Dan Lehman

StainlessSteelRat wrote in message news:

"Martin Combs" wrote:

There are a couple of new knot books by Ron Edwards

Simplified Turksheads
&
Knots for Beachcombers

"FOR ..." ?? My version of this woudl be "Knots FOUND by ..." ! --and
one can find some interesting things, indeed (as well as fascinating ropes).

Thanks for the info. Let us know when they come in.

And also now on the Amazon radar re knots, _The Outdoor Knots Book_,
by Clyde Soles (off the climber ilk).

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote."

Ah, I guess that's why they say we've "liberated" Iraq; and who's urging
Democracy?!

)-:
Old December 1st 03, 06:53 PM
Martin Combs

I have recieved my shipment of the new booklets by Ron Edwards
Simplified Turksheads & Knots for Beachcombers and Mariners both are
good books the Beachcomber book has instructions on covering those
glass fishing floats which is the first time I have seen instructions
in a book on that topic.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

Old December 2nd 03, 02:01 AM
StainlessSteelRat

Delurking long enough to reply to the following post --
On 1 Dec 2003 10:53:06 -0800, (Martin Combs)
wrote:

I have recieved my shipment of the new booklets by Ron Edwards
Simplified Turksheads & Knots for Beachcombers and Mariners both are
good books the Beachcomber book has instructions on covering those
glass fishing floats which is the first time I have seen instructions
in a book on that topic.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

"Martin Combs" wrote in message news:S1Fqb.9964$62.6189@lakeread04...
There are a couple of new knot books by Ron Edwards

Simplified Turksheads

&

Knots for Beachcombers

I haven't seen them yet but I will have some in the next couple of weeks.
I'm looking forward to getting a look at them myself.

Marty

www.knotstuff.com

Marty,

I'm interested, I was just looking for more info on covering spheres.

$? and check? It has been a long time since I used my paypal account
I'll have to see if it needs reactivation.

Gordian knot HAWKNFROG Knots 3 February 4th 05 04:58 PM
Miniature Books Rick K Doll Houses 1 July 10th 04 05:45 AM
Book Reviews: Bead Crochet Books EL Beads 2 February 25th 04 09:25 AM
AD: Polymer and Bead/Jewelry Books For Sale on Website Lori Greenberg Beads 13 November 12th 03 05:50 AM
Trip bowline; Inside hitch; Tarbuck knot Dan Lehman Knots 1 August 22nd 03 05:29 PM