Followup question to Another survey--stupid

Old July 27th 03, 01:20 AM
KDLark

Default Followup question to Another survey--stupid

So then, how many have used appliqué or decorative stitching to cover
holes in underwear? I ask not because I really care about anyone else's
undies, but DH noticed a hole in mine and asked if I was going to stitch
it up. Personally I think it is

cheaper and less aggravating to buy new
ones!

That's exactly what I do -- I buy new underwear. I know some people like to
buy special, lacey underwear and have their favorites (my daughter is like
that) but I buy plain, boring cotton underwear and when it starts to lose its
stretch and developes holes, I toss it.

I have a friend whose mother in law told her she should be darning her
wonderful son's socks, so the poor girl tried but couldn't get it to work (and
she is a good seamstress!) So she gave up. I suppose her mother-in-law
deducted points for that!

Katrina L.

stupid glue question Carla Beads 19 December 17th 04 02:31 AM
Stupid bead question JoAnn Paules Beads 12 August 27th 04 05:32 AM
Stupid noobie question JL Amerson Beads 9 December 28th 03 01:10 AM
stupid newbie question on kiln firing Beowulf Pottery 10 December 18th 03 02:32 AM
Survey Question: ages of needleworkers? wild Needlework 148 August 12th 03 03:59 AM