Seeking mail art and other papernet listings

Old January 30th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Heath

Default Seeking mail art and other papernet listings

I'm playing around with the idea of a new mail art and papernet
listing PDFzine called the Papernet Gazet.

I really miss Global Mail, and I think papernet info online is too
widely distributed to be contextual or comprehensive. Not sure where I
see Papernet Gazet going long term, but I pledge to at least three
issues of this PDFzine, and then I'll reassess.

The basic idea is that it'll be available solely as a PDF. Copies will
be sent to participants who include an email address in their listing.
I'll let folks know how to get the PDF otherwise. And people will be
able to freely distribute the PDF as they see fit once they get a
copy.

If you'd like to participate, the basic form is at http://tinyurl.com/papernet-gazet

I'm also looking for 2-3 columnists, fillustrators (people to submit
little illos to fill empty spaces), and cover artists. If you'd like
in on that action, let me know, as well.

Heath
Old February 19th 11, 11:58 AM
john ze john ze is offline
Junior Member

Old May 9th 11, 03:49 PM
eratevert eratevert is offline
Banned

Location: Romania
Send a message via ICQ to eratevert

где-то откопал на одном сайте реферат на тему . просмотрел - сойдет для препода )) кому надо - забирайте.

Seriously seeking fabric Sunny Quilting 1 December 31st 06 07:25 AM
pattern seeking enigma Yarn 20 February 11th 06 08:50 PM
Still seeking a trade Linda Sweigart Quilting 4 March 30th 05 10:18 PM
OT seeking Kathyl Lisa Caryl Quilting 7 September 8th 04 01:22 PM
Seeking Directions RobinVanM Needlework 0 June 15th 04 06:48 PM