Happy Dancin'

Old June 21st 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Dancin'

I can't believe it. After all the mess from the hurricane and all the
problems associated with trying to get my life back, I was able to sit
down for an hour a day to finally finish my Garden Twist quilt top.

I did it in two shades of blue and yellow. It's just a twin size quilt
but it will look great on the twin bed in the guest room.

A whole year. I started it this time last year and couldn't get back
to it until recently. I finally feel as though I've accomplished
something. And..... am I dancin' in my dining room. Will machine
quilt it when I get my Hinterberg frame up and running with a Juki 98Q.

Kate T.

Old June 21st 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOOO HOOO Kate!!

I bet that feels **good**

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old June 21st 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well done, Kate - great to hear that, by our measures, things are
*really* getting back to normal.
..
In message .com, Kate
T. writes
I can't believe it. After all the mess from the hurricane and all the
problems associated with trying to get my life back, I was able to sit
down for an hour a day to finally finish my Garden Twist quilt top.

I did it in two shades of blue and yellow. It's just a twin size quilt
but it will look great on the twin bed in the guest room.

A whole year. I started it this time last year and couldn't get back
to it until recently. I finally feel as though I've accomplished
something. And..... am I dancin' in my dining room. Will machine
quilt it when I get my Hinterberg frame up and running with a Juki 98Q.

Kate T.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old June 21st 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy dancin' for you, Kate. Congratulations and atta girl and all the
celebration stuff. With all you have survived, this is indeed a grand
achievement. Happy, happy. Polly

Old June 21st 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"Kate T." wrote:

I can't believe it. After all the mess from the hurricane and all the
problems associated with trying to get my life back, I was able to sit
down for an hour a day to finally finish my Garden Twist quilt top.

I did it in two shades of blue and yellow. It's just a twin size quilt
but it will look great on the twin bed in the guest room.

A whole year. I started it this time last year and couldn't get back
to it until recently. I finally feel as though I've accomplished
something. And..... am I dancin' in my dining room. Will machine
quilt it when I get my Hinterberg frame up and running with a Juki 98Q.

Kate T.

Woohoo! Good for you, Kate! I *love* blue and yellow and can't wait to
see some pics of this one.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 21st 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Whoo-hoooo!!! Good for you Kate. I can hardly wait to see. Blue &
ellow -- yummy!! But only a year? Now I feel silly. Sometimes it takes me
a lot longer than that, and I don't have hurricane crud to blame for it.
LOL. Glad to hear that you're getting back to "normal".
--
TerriLee in WA (state)

oups.com...

Old June 22nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Dancing with ya Kate! Linda in Tx

OT Happy Birthday Sooz Carla Beads 16 November 29th 05 11:59 PM
Happy, happy, happy, ECSTATIC dance! Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 2 July 29th 05 12:08 AM
OT Happy Birthday Kathy H Shirley Shone Beads 12 January 21st 05 02:06 AM
OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!! ~KK~ in B.C. Quilting 21 June 5th 04 08:02 PM