OT - Cheri needs your prayers & good vibes

Old April 15th 05, 06:05 AM
Mj

Default OT - Cheri needs your prayers & good vibes

I just received an email from Cheri with a subject line of "Back to the
hospital" - here's what she said.

"I wanted to go tonight but Frank pointed out we'd be in ER all night.
Tomorrow morn we will probably head back down to Wash Hosp Center ER.
I don't know why I relapsed, but I know how I feel and this is not
normal. I can't tell you how disappointed and scared I am. Will they
tube me again or insist on operating this time?

Send all the prayers and good vibes you can spare.

Love, Cheri"

Keep her in your thoughts tomorrow!

Mj

Old April 15th 05, 06:11 AM
Polly S.

Mj wrote:
I just received an email from Cheri with a subject line of "Back to the
hospital" - here's what she said.

"I wanted to go tonight but Frank pointed out we'd be in ER all night.
Tomorrow morn we will probably head back down to Wash Hosp Center ER.
I don't know why I relapsed, but I know how I feel and this is not
normal. I can't tell you how disappointed and scared I am. Will they
tube me again or insist on operating this time?

Send all the prayers and good vibes you can spare.

Love, Cheri"

Keep her in your thoughts tomorrow!

Mj

Oh no... Please let her know she is in the thoughts and prayers of a
lot of people...

Good healing thoughts for her, now and through all she is dealing with
as long as she needs them.

--
Polly
Old April 15th 05, 06:16 AM
starlia

My heart goes out to Cheri and her family. Mj - please let her know
she is in my thoughts and prayers. She is truly a hero.

Old April 15th 05, 06:34 AM
Shirley Shone

Thinking of Cheri and sending good vibes from across the pond.
Hugs
Shirley

In message .com, Mj
writes

Old April 15th 05, 04:45 PM
Kalera Stratton

Poor Cheri! This is really scary. I'm praying for her.

http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 15th 05, 06:13 PM
susiegibson

will do
definately she needs all of the good things we can send!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

susie gibson

http://www.reachone.com/sgibson/

oups.com...

Old April 15th 05, 08:11 PM
Dr. Sooz

Godess be with her, stand beside her, and hold her.

Old April 20th 05, 11:29 PM
Cheri

MJ,
Thanks for keeping everyone informed. I arrived home today,
greatly relieved. I was diagnosed with severe anemia and a urinary
tract infection. Who knew, I had NO symptoms! I knew I was weak,
but I never suspected I was 2 quarts low. So after treating all that,
they were ready to send me home. Huh? I came into ER with abdominal
pain! Oh yeah.
Well after some tests it was determined that I also had Gastritis,
which can be caused by the anemia. So no relapse, no surgery. Just
lots of antacid and watch what I eat. Whew, what a relief.
I'm so happy to be home and look forward to sleeping in my own bed
tonight! No beeping monitors, no one testing my blood pressure or
sugar in the middle of the night. It's a great hospital but lets face
it, they all suck.

Hugs to all of you!
Cheri