Happy Dancin' in Dayton

Old November 6th 04, 10:18 PM
Gloworm450

Default Happy Dancin' in Dayton

Hello Cyberfriends! I'm not sure if this message will go through -- I tried to
post last week and never saw my message. But, I wanted to ask you to HAPPY
DANCE with me -- the quilt I've been working on for my first grandbaby, Declan
(almost 10 months old), is FINISHED!! Just took it out of the washer and it
didn't fall apart. Whew. I'm going to visit him in Colorado for Thankgiving,
and will give it to him then. A friend at work wrote a poem for me to put on
the label. It goes:

This quilt was made by Grandma
With help from angels above.
And when it's placed around you,
You'll be wrapped in Grandma's love.

Hugs to everyone. Gloworm in Dayton
Old November 6th 04, 10:57 PM
Jessamy

WOO HOOO

happy dancing in the planted tulip fields with you!!

the poem is wonderful btw

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old November 6th 04, 11:03 PM
hfw

Sweet poem...now we need pics!!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old November 7th 04, 01:11 AM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight with ya, Gloworm! Good to hear from you. Enjoy
Colorado, and Declan! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old November 7th 04, 02:12 AM
Butterfly

Piggybacking
Waving at you, Gloworm....not clapping today
Butterfly

Old November 7th 04, 08:35 PM
Gloworm in Dayton

I'll have DH take a picture with the digital camera, BUT we've never
figured out what to do with them after that. Maybe I'll make that his
next project! I'll take one with a regular camera, too, and have
Christina scan it into her web site with the RCTQ pictures. It's a
really cute baby quilt, but I'm disappointed because it doesn't look
like a BOY quilt. I started it when I first found out that DS and
DDIL were pregnant. They did not want to know the sex of the baby, so
I just used "cotton candy" colors. I think it looks too girlish, but
it will have to do. Now I will start a little boy quilt for him.

Gloworm in Dayton