OT - Update my Q.I. Kelly

Old June 23rd 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Update my Q.I. Kelly

Hello girls,

good news, we went to another doctor for Kelly and she said that she
has to take away only a little piece of the paw but bones are ok, and
even if that may be cancer, she only see the lungs of 12-years-old cat
and nothing about tumor. She could be ok as well after the operation
dor years.
I'm so relieved!
Mum will take her at clinic in the afternoon for the paw operation.
I'll keep you informed.
Many thanks for your thoughts, they made my day.

Apest and Kelly

Old June 23rd 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"Apest" wrote:

Hello girls,

good news, we went to another doctor for Kelly and she said that she
has to take away only a little piece of the paw but bones are ok, and
even if that may be cancer, she only see the lungs of 12-years-old cat
and nothing about tumor. She could be ok as well after the operation
dor years.
I'm so relieved!
Mum will take her at clinic in the afternoon for the paw operation.
I'll keep you informed.
Many thanks for your thoughts, they made my day.

Apest and Kelly

What wonderful news, Apest! I'm so happy for you!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 23rd 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Glad to hear that things are not as bad as they first sounded.
Good luck Kelly.
..
In message .com,
Apest writes
Hello girls,

good news, we went to another doctor for Kelly and she said that she
has to take away only a little piece of the paw but bones are ok, and
even if that may be cancer, she only see the lungs of 12-years-old cat
and nothing about tumor. She could be ok as well after the operation
dor years.
I'm so relieved!
Mum will take her at clinic in the afternoon for the paw operation.
I'll keep you informed.
Many thanks for your thoughts, they made my day.

Apest and Kelly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 23rd 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That also made my day knowing kitty would be okay. I love my 2 kitties. I
have 2 calicos.
pami

Old June 24th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Pats and gentle ear rubs for Kelly

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Apest" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hello girls,
:

Old June 24th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Great news! Kelly will do just fine with the surgery. Animals have a much
higher pain threshold than we "more evolved" humans. Give her a gentle hug
for me. Linda in Tx

Old June 25th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks again girls,
Kelly is now ok, even if today is a little down, I think she has some
pain at the paw. unfortunately doctor must took one of the four
"fingers" and said it will be ok in three weeks. also when the fur will
grow you could not even notice that.
She seems to be a little frightened by the situation, she walks trying
not to land with the paw and sometimes shakes it as when it is wet.
But seems all ok.
All of your hugs and pats have been shipped, she thanks
hugs and kisses from us.

Apest

Old June 25th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Glad to hear that she is on the mend. Please keep us posted and give her
some big old sloppy kisses from Frazier and soft kitty purrs from Abby.

--
Cindy from MO

oups.com...