AD for great seller - good deals, free shipping!

Old September 19th 04, 10:11 PM
bluemaxx

Default AD for great seller - good deals, free shipping!

Just going thru my favorite sellers list (looking for needles) and then
I remembered to check in Marjean's eBay store (Halsey Trading Company).
Marjean has a wonderful 'Almost Autumn' sale going on right now - 20, 30
and even 40% off, along with free shipping!!

Check out her faceted briolettes under the section "Natural Stone and
Shell" !! They're gorgeous... but I did leave a few things for the rest
of you. lol...

--
Linda

---

Old September 20th 04, 01:34 AM
fcorliss

Do you have a link? I can't seem to find Halsey trading company on ebay.
Thanks.

Marilyn

Old September 20th 04, 01:43 AM
fcorliss

Never mind. I found it. I have no idea what I did wrong the first try. Thank
you for the AD. Lots of nice beads.

Marilyn

Old September 20th 04, 02:40 AM
bluemaxx

doh... Homer moment... )))

here it is!
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...enameZL2QQtZkm or
http://snipurl.com/96ln

"fcorliss" wrote in message
: Do you have a link? I can't seem to find Halsey trading company on
ebay.
: Thanks.
:
: Marilyn
:
:

---

Old September 20th 04, 04:50 PM
Dr. Sooz

I agree. ALL NEWBIES, pay attention, for your benefit!! We consider Halsey
Trading to be a mainstay of our bead supply sources*! Always great stuff,
always fantastic service. She's on the Links List under EBAY SELLERS.

http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Trading-Company

* "We" meaning most of us here on RCB. I don't know anyone who thinks
otherwise, actually. :-D
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 20th 04, 05:22 PM
Su/Cutworks

Sooz wrote:

I agree. ALL NEWBIES, pay attention, for your benefit!! We consider

Halsey
Trading to be a mainstay of our bead supply sources*! Always great stuff,
always fantastic service. She's on the Links List under EBAY SELLERS.

http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Trading-Company

* "We" meaning most of us here on RCB. I don't know anyone who thinks
otherwise, actually. :-D

Even the 'we' that's overseas think she's great and has some gorgeous items.
I think she should change her name from Halsey Trading to Halsey Enablers.

-Su

Old September 20th 04, 11:26 PM
Kandice Seeber

I agree - Marjean is wonderful!!