You are invited to join StampingSupplySales!

Old February 1st 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks

Default You are invited to join StampingSupplySales!

I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping Supply
Sales:

is for any type of crafting material. The purpose is to post information
about sales, a bargain you found, a new product, a new website, a new
company, specials and anything else craft related that is for sale, trade or
swapped. I made this group because I couldn't keep up with all the
different companies, groups, etc. that had sales either listed in their
newsletter (I ended up with SO many newsletters I didn't have time to read
them all, never mind shop!) or the groups that have specific days to post
sales, I would forget to look on those for sales and specials, so I would
miss them. Anyone can join, you don't have to have a store or be a
demonstrator, just have some stuff that you want to get rid of, or be
looking to buy some stuff at great prices! I do enforce the few rules the
group has, so please be sure you'll be able to follow them before you join.
You can get a sneak peek on the home page of the group.

So why not take a look - go to the homepage:
to join - Currently, there are over 1,000 members..

Happy Sales to You!

--
Christi
Art Without Anxiety

Have Stuff to Sell? Looking for Stuff to Buy?