Ot- passing

Old November 6th 04, 11:24 PM
Christina In Ok

Default Ot- passing

As many of you know my FIL had a long fight, it ended today. I will miss him
dearly,
I am glad he is now out of the pain he has been in since Sep 16th,
We where blessed with the extra time we had with him

Old November 6th 04, 11:28 PM
Christina In Ok

I also wanted to say
Thank you to all of your prayers and well wishes during this extremely hard
time in are lives.

Old November 6th 04, 11:47 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Christina:

I am so sorry but at least he will no longer be in any pain.
Enjoy the time that you had with him and remember the good times. We will
be here for you when you need us.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to you and your family.

--
Cindy from MO

Old November 7th 04, 12:22 AM
LilyRoseMortem

Condolences to you and your family, Christina. I know it is a cliche, but he is
no longer in pain and is in a better place.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka
Old November 7th 04, 12:42 AM
hfw

May his memory be for blessing. {{{hugs}}}

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old November 7th 04, 01:13 AM
Queen of Squishies

Thanks for letting us know, Christina. We have been following you around
with prayer, and will continue to do so. {{{hugs}}}

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old November 7th 04, 02:12 AM
Carolyn McCarty

So sorry, Christina. Please give my condolences to the whole family.
Prayers and gentle hugs from Tucson.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old November 7th 04, 02:26 AM
Joanna

Sorry for your lose Christina. Glad to hear he is no longer suffering
and you were given some extra time.
Take Care
Joanna

Christina In Ok wrote:

As many of you know my FIL had a long fight, it ended today. I will miss him
dearly,
I am glad he is now out of the pain he has been in since Sep 16th,
We where blessed with the extra time we had with him

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old November 7th 04, 03:51 AM
jeanbaby

Sorry about your loss and glad your DFIL is at peace now and no more pain.
Prayers for you healing and hugs when you think of the fond memories of his
wonderful life.
Jeanbaby