Two Beadmakers - One Night! Janice Peacock++++

Old April 24th 05, 05:14 AM
starlia

Default Two Beadmakers - One Night! Janice Peacock++++

Something really cool happened tonight. I was at the Austin Fireflies
meeting this evening watching Janice's slide show and then her demo one
of her mask beads. Almost at the end of the slideshow someone special
to Janice walked into the group and all you could hear is a huge gasp
and OMG from Janice. Heather Trimlett was in the room. Heather is
teaching a class in San Antonio and some of her students wanted to
drive up and meet Janice. As soon as Heather heard this news she
decided she wanted to surprise Janice with a visit.

Guess who had her camera ready to take photos? I never take my camera
along with me and I'm so happy I took it tonight. The photos will not
be on my website immediately. I have class Sunday and Monday with
Janice and I'm sure I'll be pooped after 8 intense hours of flaming.
:-)

Other thing that happened was another beadmaker loved my face bead and
I gave it to her. She had already given me two rings and I purchased
one of her beads. After I gave her my bead she insisted on giving me
another one of hers. Wow!

The lady who gave me the beads is married to a wonderful inventor and
he makes the CreationStation. If you haven't looked at one or even
seen one let me know. It's wonderful and ergonomic and doesn't wear
you out during those long beadmaking sessions. In fact it's perfect
for my arms which overstress. No more pain!

Old April 24th 05, 03:36 PM

I know Janice from ISGB. She's so cool. I envy you taking a class from
her. Get her to tell you the story of what happened when she was doing
a bead demo in Sharon Peters' backyard, it's hilarious.

Have fun in class, and post the beads you make.
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old April 24th 05, 11:54 PM
starlia

I'll have to ask about the demo. She has had some great stories to
share with us all. She's a riot.