Jewelry Arts Expo - Ft Washington PA

Old April 23rd 05, 03:06 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default Jewelry Arts Expo - Ft Washington PA

Anyone planning on being there tomorrow?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 23rd 05, 03:31 AM
Cheri

Sure wish I was going. But besides health issues, why did they have to
plan it on Passover? Grrrrrrr.

Cheri

Old April 23rd 05, 05:32 AM
KDK

I had to bail on it this year.

Have fun shopping!!!!

Kathy K

Old April 24th 05, 12:03 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

The weather held out for the trip - it's pouring now. :-)

I had originally planned on going to the show - then I lost my job. I
decided that I shouldn't because it means using up half a tank of gas and
spending money. Then my best fiend lost her job and she's NOT in a good
place mentally. She's in a very scary place. I didn't want her alone today
so I asked her if she wanted to come with me. She's not a beader but she
said like that. She didn't trust herself to be alone. We had a fun day.
Spending the day with a dear friend and bitching about the current job
market - and threatening to get jobs at Mickey D's (we figure we're not
qualified).

I was so good today! I only bought two books (in Thai, no I don't speak or
read the language), two packs of 6mm Swarovski bicones, 4 strands of seed
beads, and two toggles. :-) The books are pretty awesome. It was tough to
narrow my selection down to two but I know that I can always order more if I
want.

Cheri - I'm sorry you couldn't go. I'm gonna send you good vibes so that we
can meet at the October show!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 24th 05, 02:49 AM

I decided to go at the last minute. It was much more crowded than last
year.

I bought two strands of glass floral beads - pink and teal, a strand of
octagonal shaped charoite, Russian amazonite barrel & rondelles mixed,
& small tourmaline pillow beads, some ear wires. Prices for the
gemstone beads were excellent.

It was a fun day. I was glad I didn't stay home, it's always fun to go
to a bead show

Patti

Old April 24th 05, 05:36 PM
Cheri

Thanks JoAnn. Let's hope it's not planned on Yom Kipper!

Glad to hear you and Patti had a successful show.

Cheri