Hi! I am from Hong Kong.

Old September 18th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Hi! I am from Hong Kong.

Hello. I am new here. I would like to introduce everybody my
handmade accessories. They are made of Swarovski Components. Please
take a look. Thanks.

http://hk.geocities.com/giftnflower

Old September 18th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message . com,
writes
Hello. I am new here. I would like to introduce everybody my
handmade accessories. They are made of Swarovski Components. Please
take a look. Thanks.

http://hk.geocities.com/giftnflower

Welcome to the group.
Your jewellery is very nice but most of the people in this group make
their own jewellery.
Please put AD in the header if you are trying to sell something.
Some people who are on expensive dial up filter adverts out so their
costs are not so expensive.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk