Well ladies what do you think? of my latest work

Old September 16th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default Well ladies what do you think? of my latest work

Lovely, Vicky. I adore what you did with the Vintage Lucite beads!
And the clasp looks great, too. Can you get a closeup pic of just the
clasp? It looks like it has a flower impression on it... Have a good
vacation!

--
hugs,
Linda

"Vicky" wrote in message
ups.com...
:
: http://VictoriaB2007.etsy.com
:

Old September 17th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Sep 16, 3:24 pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
Lovely, Vicky. I adore what you did with the Vintage Lucite beads!
And the clasp looks great, too. Can you get a closeup pic of just the
clasp? It looks like it has a flower impression on it... Have a good
vacation!

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos:http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vicky" wrote in message

ups.com...
:
:http://VictoriaB2007.etsy.com
:

actually It was old and peeling, i totally stripped the old peeling
paint and i hand mixed the color from white a red repainted it and i
didnt like the way the paint when it was flat so i made it like you
do with your ceilings some times kinda pebbly it came out so nice !
the paint was thickly applied I see if i cant get a closer view for
you Linda Hugs Hows Tucker by the way ?

Old September 17th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Sep 16, 3:24 pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
Lovely, Vicky. I adore what you did with the Vintage Lucite beads!
And the clasp looks great, too. Can you get a closeup pic of just the
clasp? It looks like it has a flower impression on it... Have a good
vacation!

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos:http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vicky" wrote in message

ups.com...
:
:http://VictoriaB2007.etsy.com
:

OK I added a close up of the Clasp and Fixed My shipping Policy I
decided I would ship in the USa for FREE smile And international at
Cost So much more fair and reasonble Thanks for the comments every one
hugs V