If you get B&B

Old September 8th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default If you get B&B

Thanks Karleen!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
yum Valerie! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
My beads will be in the October issue's insert for Bead Dreams on the
last page if you're interested in checking them out. I was a finalist in
the Bead Dreams competition in the polymer clay category.

They just sent me a copy, so keep your eyes peeled for me when you read
your issue!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old September 8th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Thanks Jerri!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Congratulations, Val!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 8th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Thanks Vicky! Glad you got to see them. :-)

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Vicky" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 28, 11:12 pm, "Valerie" wrote:
My beads will be in the October issue's insert for Bead Dreams on the
last
page if you're interested in checking them out. I was a finalist in the
Bead
Dreams competition in the polymer clay category.

They just sent me a copy, so keep your eyes peeled for me when you read
your
issue!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.valeriebeads.comhttp://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Cool And yes i saw them great work Valerie

Old September 16th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

****CONGRATULATIONS!**** ))))) Great picture and wonderful exposure
for you! How Grand!

--
hugs,
Linda

:
: They just sent me a copy, so keep your eyes peeled for me when you read
your
: issue!
:
: --
: Valerie
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: http://www.valeriebeads.com
: http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
:

Old September 19th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I KNOW, VALERIE!!!!!!!!!
I ran around screaming and showing anyone who had eyeballs. "LOOK!!
VALERIE'S BEADS!! I KNEW she would be ultra-ULTRA-famous one
day!!!!" Kevin's the only one who knows you, and he was really proud
of you too.

Bead on, woman!
Love,
Sooz

Old September 19th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

lol, wow I think you're more excited than I am. :-P I wouldn't go so far as
to say famous or even known, but you can throw beads at my feet any time. I
won't mind. ROFLMAO! It's fun though and I hope to enter again next year.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
oups.com...

Old September 19th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

It's a damn good issue....I was seriously impressed with it.

``````````````````````````````````
On Aug 30, 8:54 pm, Mike Gribble wrote:
My issue arrived today in New Zealand.

Cheers, Jan

Old September 19th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I want to enter it one day too. Seed-beaded something, I don't know
what. I haven't made ANYTHING since last September, which makes this
a one year anniversary for me. It's pathetic. And frustrating.

~~ the Dr. (is in)

`````````````````````````````````

Old September 21st 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Sep 19, 10:48 am, "Dr. Sooz" wrote:
I want to enter it one day too. Seed-beaded something, I don't know
what. I haven't made ANYTHING since last September, which makes this
a one year anniversary for me. It's pathetic. And frustrating.

~~ the Dr. (is in)

`````````````````````````````````
On Sep 19, 1:13 pm, "Valerie" wrote:

lol, wow I think you're more excited than I am. :-P I wouldn't go so far as
to say famous or even known, but you can throw beads at my feet any time. I
won't mind. ROFLMAO! It's fun though and I hope to enter again next year.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.valeriebeads.comhttp://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message

roups.com...

I KNOW, VALERIE!!!!!!!!!
I ran around screaming and showing anyone who had eyeballs. "LOOK!!
VALERIE'S BEADS!! I KNEW she would be ultra-ULTRA-famous one
day!!!!" Kevin's the only one who knows you, and he was really proud
of you too.

aarrrrgggghhhhh
I just made 2 pairs of very simple earrings tonight, but that's about
the only things I made this year so far and I don't see that improving
any time soon (excuse typos, typing without glasses. One eye still
works well enough for that.)

Maren