FOR KARLEEN (and other old single women, LOL)

Old July 12th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default FOR KARLEEN (and other old single women, LOL)

Reminds me of the e-mail I got yesterday, apologizing for any
incontinence they may have caused me.

ROFL...
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Beckibead wrote:
I haven't slept much the last two days. A LOT going on, jobwise and
interview wise, plus good old premenopause not sleeping. Like I
needed any help with that.

So, I open my email on a dating site this morning. This unnamed man
is trying to tell me that he is good husband material. He says,
(direct quote) "I have soaked my wild oats."

I cannot quit laughing. The man soaked his wild oats. I've got the
giggle so bad, I don't know what to do with myself.

Becki

Old July 12th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 11, 2:06 pm, Beckibead wrote:
I haven't slept much the last two days. A LOT going on, jobwise and
interview wise, plus good old premenopause not sleeping. Like I
needed any help with that.

So, I open my email on a dating site this morning. This unnamed man
is trying to tell me that he is good husband material. He says,
(direct quote) "I have soaked my wild oats."

I cannot quit laughing. The man soaked his wild oats. I've got the
giggle so bad, I don't know what to do with myself.

Becki

Not sure you want that one girl soaking his oats indeed Giggle hes not
even good for phone sex lol!

Old July 12th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Georgia

Becki,
I'm so glad you're back!

Georgia

ps.com...

Old July 12th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

So he is ready to cook porridge then,
Shirley

In message om,
Beckibead writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 12th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jul 11, 5:53 pm, Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:

Reminds me of the e-mail I got yesterday, apologizing for any
incontinence they may have caused me.

ROFL...

It would be hard for me to be happier than I am, right at this
moment. LOL.

Becki

Old July 13th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

If he's soaked his wild oats, does that mean he now has cereal??

Patti

Old July 13th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Oatmeal? LOL

"cold porridge in the pot three days old"

hahahahahahahahaha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ups.com...

Old July 18th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. The first post was funny enough,
but the responses were great, too. Good thing I wasn't drinking
anything, or the keyboard would be as wet as that guy's oats!

Old July 19th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

LOL ooookay, that's just creepy!!

--
Kandice Seeber