FOR KARLEEN (and other old single women, LOL)

Old July 11th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default FOR KARLEEN (and other old single women, LOL)

I haven't slept much the last two days. A LOT going on, jobwise and
interview wise, plus good old premenopause not sleeping. Like I
needed any help with that.

So, I open my email on a dating site this morning. This unnamed man
is trying to tell me that he is good husband material. He says,
(direct quote) "I have soaked my wild oats."

I cannot quit laughing. The man soaked his wild oats. I've got the
giggle so bad, I don't know what to do with myself.

Becki

Old July 11th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

snort Soaked huh? Wow, that's a sharp tack in the bunch isn't it? More
like typical husband material...rather than "good".

I've got to say it: Wonder what he soaked them in...lol!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ps.com...

Old July 11th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. Soaked or Pickled?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ps.com...

Old July 11th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Beckibead" wrote in message
ps.com...
I haven't slept much the last two days. A LOT going on, jobwise and
interview wise, plus good old premenopause not sleeping. Like I
needed any help with that.

Try melatonin. It's natural, what your tells your brain that you're sleepy.
Available at the supermarket or drugstore where the vitamins are. Or
valerian root does the same thing.

Linda2

Old July 12th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

OH MY GOSH! What on earth could that mean? It sounds kind of nasty and
depleted. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I think I'd like somebody still ABLE to sow oats,
how about you? hahahahahahahahahahaha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ps.com...

Old July 12th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

OK a soaked pickle, now that was the image I was looking for! Kind of like
you stay in the bath tub too long, and get all wrinkly???? ~SNORT~

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol. Soaked or Pickled?

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ps.com...

Old July 12th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

OK I'm howling about the soaked wild oat image, and I just read your
reply...

"TRY MELATONIN.... natural, tells you that your sleepy..." I don't know it
seemed to kind of fit the sodden old oat image. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I go "WHAT?"... and then look up to see what you were replying to. I'm still
giggling.

Becko you're a scream girl...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Linda2" wrote in message
nk.net...

ps.com...

Old July 12th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I meant "Pickled" like in an alcohol sort of way. I"m picturing him
blitzed, snockered, inebriated, etc., soaking his oats.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
news
OK a soaked pickle, now that was the image I was looking for! Kind of like
you stay in the bath tub too long, and get all wrinkly???? ~SNORT~

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group: