My first painted bead

Old July 4th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default My first painted bead

Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

Old July 4th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwww, that's sweet!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old July 4th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 3, 8:11 pm, wrote:
Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

well done Christine its hard to paint that small keep it up Vicky

Old July 4th 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message .com,
writes
Man, and I thought making little ACEO cards was difficult! I painted
one of the beads I made a few weeks ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../horsebead.jpg

It's about 1" wide and 1.5" tall, and 3/8ths of an inch thick.

Best,
Christine

It looks so natural with the stance of the horse.
Lovely, well done.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 4th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I love it! I'd call it a pendant though. Would look lovely in a necklace. Is
it for sale?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Old July 5th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks Jerri! There will be more horses to come :-)

Best,
Christine

Old July 5th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks Vicky, it is hard...I need to get some smaller brushes too! And
maybe a magnifying glass :-)

Old July 5th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Thanks Shirley, I'm so glad you can see that. I'm definitely all about
"natural" :-)

Best,
Christine

Old July 5th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Nice. What did you paint with? I have some beads I made long ago, ceramic
painted with airplane model enamel.

Tina

ups.com...

Old July 6th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 5, 10:52 am, wrote:
Thanks Vicky, it is hard...I need to get some smaller brushes too! And
maybe a magnifying glass :-)

My MOM's a oil painter I paint like a grade school girl lol but then I
do other things but anything small is harder just because it is
small ! As I said keep working at it practice makes Perfect V