OT - ping, Linda, Tucker's Mom

Old July 5th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default OT - ping, Linda, Tucker's Mom

Hi, Linda,
I was just wondering how Tucker is?

Patti

Old July 8th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Jul 5, 12:32 am, Patti wrote:
Hi, Linda,
I was just wondering how Tucker is?

Patti

Just putting it on the older active list. BUMP!

Old July 9th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Hi, Patti. ))))) Tuck's doing great! He doesn't even limp
anymore. I am so pleased and his vet bill for the surgery was worth every
penny. )) And, the most important part is that it's paid off! My
auctions were a success. I pray that he won't need surgery in the future
though... my regular vet told me that problems usually arise when the pins
& screws shift around, but so far (knock on wood), everything looks good.

Did you see my post on June 24th? If not, here's a part of wheat I sent to
the group:
"Tucker-cat... he's been officially upgraded to a Maine Coon.
lol... a woman who won one of my last Surgery Fund auctions used to run a
Maine Coon rescue and told me so. Right now, he's in the middle of
starting a shed and he's grown these looong 'wings' of hair that stick up
right behind his ears. They're very fine hairs and flutter in any breeze.
He looks so cute!"

He is still madly, wildly running around the house, meowing at the top of
his lung capacity whenever he wants to go outside. He'll run out the doors
whenever we try to leave, making us late while we run after him. lol But
he usually stops after only a few feet and then starts munching on grass.
I bought him some of that Wheat Grass they sell at the grocery stores and he
ate that for awhile, but it seems he prefers the lawn grass more. heh...
good thing we don't fertilize our lawn.

As I sit here trying to type out some posts, he's already visited me about 6
times... jumping up on the keyboard, meowing in my face, head-butting my
hands and then laying down on the mouse or keyboard. It's a wonder I can
type sometimes, but I love every minute of his visits. I still want to get
him a companion - my old Graciegrrl, 15 yrs., tolerates him and HairyJersey
just hisses at him because Tucker is always **cking with him and trying to
dominate him. He has settled down a tiny, wee bit now that he's turned 3.
But he is, and will probably always be, a mad, demando cat that will race
around the house forever... just like he raced into our hearts. )))

You are so kind to worry about him... and you were such a great supporter of
my auctions for him, too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Patti.
)))))
--
hugs,
Linda

"Patti" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Jul 5, 12:32 am, Patti wrote:
: Hi, Linda,
: I was just wondering how Tucker is?
:
: Patti
:

Old July 10th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Hi, Linda,
I'm so glad to hear that.

Tucker does look like a Maine Coon. He's a very handsome boy.

Glad he is doing so well,

Patti

Old July 11th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Thanks, sweetie. I owe you an email, too... I have been so busy with
the new job I have that I haven't had time to email anyone lately. I'll do
so soon and answer your question. ))))))

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Patti" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hi, Linda,
: I'm so glad to hear that.
:

Old July 11th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 9, 1:43 pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
[...]

"Patti" wrote in message

ups.com...
: On Jul 5, 12:32 am, Patti wrote:
: Hi, Linda,
: I was just wondering how Tucker is?
:
: Patti
:
: Just putting it on the older active list. BUMP!
:

Glad hes doing so well I mist that post of course and i kept looking
for more auctions LOL Hugs to you and your wild one from me my 3 some V

Old July 15th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Thank you, Vicky. Hugz and headbutts from Tucker to your kittys, too.

I met my goal so I stopped having auctions, butI do still have a large
amount of beads that were donated to me by a lovely young woman who was a
buyer of the Tucker auctions. I'm thinking of putting them up in large
lots (they're mainly small glass beads) and start the auctions at $.99, sort
of as an "Appreciation Sale - Met My Goal" auction. When I can breath
again and get a few days off of work, I have that planned on my 'to do'
list. I'll post here when I do it so you won't miss the auctions. Take
care! )))))

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vicky" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]
: )))))
: --
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos:http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
:
: "Patti" wrote in message
:
: ups.com...
: : On Jul 5, 12:32 am, Patti wrote:
: : Hi, Linda,
: : I was just wondering how Tucker is?
: :
: : Patti
: :

Old July 15th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jul 15, 12:55 am, "bluemaxx" wrote:
Thank you, Vicky. Hugz and headbutts from Tucker to your kittys, too.

I met my goal so I stopped having auctions, butI do still have a large
amount of beads that were donated to me by a lovely young woman who was a
buyer of the Tucker auctions. I'm thinking of putting them up in large
lots (they're mainly small glass beads) and start the auctions at $.99, sort
of as an "Appreciation Sale - Met My Goal" auction. When I can breath
again and get a few days off of work, I have that planned on my 'to do'
list. I'll post here when I do it so you won't miss the auctions. Take
care! )))))

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos:http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vicky" wrote in message

ups.com...
[...]
: "Patti" wrote in message
:
: oups.com...
: : On Jul 5, 12:32 am, Patti wrote:
: : Hi, Linda,
: : I was just wondering how Tucker is?
: :
: : Patti
: :
: : Just putting it on the older active list. BUMP!
: :
:
: Glad hes doing so well I mist that post of course and i kept looking
: for more auctions LOL Hugs to you and your wild one from me my 3 some V
:

Cool Beans Linda I be posting some work soon on the ones i got from
you! As I put the First 2 in the little booth, I have at the homestead
handicrafts shop I have locally! I think i will open a etsy store on
line i need someplace to show off my work and sell it and maybe some
of moms items as well ! Hugs to you, rub tuckers ears for me and mine

Old July 18th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Can't wait to see what you've done with the cabs, Vicky. )) You be sure
to post here when you have pics online, ok?

--
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vicky" wrote in message
ps.com...
gently snipped:
: Cool Beans Linda I be posting some work soon on the ones i got from
: you! As I put the First 2 in the little booth, I have at the homestead
: handicrafts shop I have locally! I think i will open a etsy store on
: line i need someplace to show off my work and sell it and maybe some
: of moms items as well ! Hugs to you, rub tuckers ears for me and mine
: V
:

Ping Linda W Cheryl Isaak Needlework 4 August 25th 06 02:08 PM
Ping Linda in Patchogue Sandy Foster Quilting 2 December 29th 05 03:56 PM
OT Ping Linda S. in PA Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 0 September 9th 05 08:10 PM
ping Linda 2 Peggy Beads 8 November 4th 04 02:00 PM