A big show and tell from me...

Old March 27th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default A big show and tell from me...

Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

http://www.npcg.org

Enjoy!

--
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com
Old March 27th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Martha

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

http://www.npcg.org

Enjoy!

--
Barbara

Nice job Barbara. It's clean and easy to navigate, and very attractive.
Congrats!

So the first thing I go to is the Art-O-Mat thing. I look at list of
locations and, how weird is this, my little town, Northampton, is the only
one is Massachusetts with an Art-O-Mat. Whoo-hoo! (Odd, because Mass is a
very artsy-fartsy state so I'd expect more.) I'm going to go check it out
this week, but not before I take a cruise through the new and fantastic
National Polymer Clay Guild site.

Martha

Old March 27th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
PenguinTrax

Thanks Martha! I was in Miami this weekend and and hoped to get to one
of the Art-o-mat machines down there but alas, it was not to be. I've
rearranged my to-do list, though and getting a few submissions to them
is at the top of the list!

Barbara

Old March 27th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Very nice! Very well done site. I look forward to going back and seeing
the galleries.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 27th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Cool Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.comandhttp://...grammarian.com
NEW!http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old March 28th 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Wow, very cool Barb! I'm impressed!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old March 29th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Great site, Barbara. So much to read! You've been one busy grrl!

Side note: You going to B&B this year? I'm going, just to looksee, as all
my friends missed me going with them last year. Maybe we could connect and
you could have dinner and martinis with us some night. We get crazy wild
on martinis! lol We should all be there Thursday & Friday, maybe Sat. too.
Take care!

hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
: Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:
:
: http://www.npcg.org
:
: Enjoy!
:
: --
: Barbara
:
: Bead & Polymer Clay Votary
:

Old March 29th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Hey Linda!

As of right now, I probably won't make it to B&B. I won't have enough
vacation time socked away with this new job. If that changes, though,
and I can luck out on a cheap weekend fair, I'll be sure to let you
know. How do you feel about Key Lime Pie Martinis?

Old March 29th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Deb Hayes

I think the new site is GORGEOUS~! What a fine job you did~!

Now, would you mind sharing your Key lime martinis?

Deb

Show Guide for the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally/NEC Penny Gaines Yarn 0 September 12th 06 04:02 PM
after the show... Linda Sweigart Quilting 3 April 2nd 05 03:16 PM
Show & tell... Helen Page Beads 6 May 18th 04 07:44 PM
another show (fwd) Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 November 3rd 03 03:12 PM